Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

A background piece on the wall of the podcast team. :lmao:

Is this at another resort in a DVC kiosk?

noo don't see it lol

72a9c51a-acee-4d34-bc28-ec90f0da17da_976.jpg

Where is this?

From the pig place inside Innoventions that is closing down?

hey look at pig lol

I will park with park? looks like a school mascot or something. is it from a parade? I want to say its on a drum?

This little piggy is not from Innoventions. They are closing Innovations at Epcot? I heard they are closing the one in Disneyland too. It's in the Carrousel of Progress building there in Tomorrowland.

This little piggy is from a park. He is not a mascot and not from a parade or on a drum.

Phil, if you made a guess, I can't see it. :mad: I seem to be missing some posts - again.

Where is this?

This little piggy is not from Innoventions.

This little piggy is from a park. He is not a mascot and not from a parade or on a drum.

Phil, if you made a guess, I can't see it. :mad: I seem to be missing some posts - again.

Attraction, shop or food service?

This pig is from a shop in a park.

I'm definitely missing some posts. I never saw that aloha crop that you guys are guessing on and didn't see the reference to Dis Podcasts. :mad:

Where is this?

I'm definitely missing some posts. I never saw that aloha crop that you guys are guessing on and didn't see the reference to Dis Podcasts. :mad:

...and you didn't see my question about AK. :tink:

well then its not an easy one then lol

so its it from a park? MK? adventureland?

A background piece on the wall of the podcast team. :lmao:

Is this at another resort in a DVC kiosk?

The new Marketplace Co Op in DTD? I was reading somewhere and looking at pictures, can't remember where that they had Poly and Adventureland stuff there. I can't wait to go to this shop.:banana:

178e6571-dd84-4d39-9ac1-151bbe124cad_zpsbomxu3au.jpg

:lmao: Well Jeff & Ed...wasn't easy for the 2 of you but was for Diane! :lmao: :woohoo: The name of the shop inside the Marketplace is Disney Centerpiece and Diane...you will LOVE this shop! DD gave me some of these for Christmas. Jeff...YOU would love his place too even though shopping "gives you hives" :rotfl2:! So much fun merchandise here.....

IMG_9405_zpsd596a380.jpg
:tink:

Just said goodbye for the weekend to my little dancer. :sad1: Already missing my Princess but looking forward to Jr. High District Tennis tomorrow and watching Redstorm. Over 100 matches scheduled for the day :faint: for the different tennis teams. Sure hope there's no rain delays! :eek:

Next up:

58963a1b-4c80-4dd7-920b-960edc4ca21c_zpsr0jc6dl3.jpg

Where is this?

This pig is from a shop in a park.[/QUOTE]

...and you didn't see my question about AK. :tink:

No, I did not/do not see your original post, so glad you asked again! :mad: But this pig is not from the AK.

Just said goodbye for the weekend to my little dancer. :sad1: Already missing my Princess but looking forward to Jr. High District Tennis tomorrow and watching Redstorm. Over 100 matches scheduled for the day :faint: for the different tennis teams. Sure hope there's no rain delays! :eek:

Next up:

Sounds like you will be busy this weekend. :hyper: This weekend is my big, twice a year concert where the little string ensemble is playing Pirates and Frozen :charac2::charac2::charac2::charac2::charac2: and I'll be playing clarinet with the band. We are doing music from Man of la Mancha, Fiddler on the Roof and a couple of other things.

Is your crop from a park, resort or other? Is it a iron fence?

Next up:

I am hoping to have a nice quite weekend lol

this is crop from a resort?

Where is this?

No, I did not/do not see your original post, so glad you asked again! :mad: But this pig is not from the AK.[/QUOTE]

Good luck at the concert!
HS? :tink:

Sounds like you will be busy this weekend. :hyper: This weekend is my big, twice a year concert where the little string ensemble is playing Pirates and Frozen :charac2::charac2::charac2::charac2::charac2: and I'll be playing clarinet with the band. We are doing music from Man of la Mancha, Fiddler on the Roof and a couple of other things.

Is your crop from a park, resort or other? Is it a iron fence?
Have an enjoyable weekend.

Where is this?

No, I did not/do not see your original post, so glad you asked again! :mad: But this pig is not from the AK.

It's not from the HS either. :scratchin

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter