Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

023e10b7-b9de-4c94-8096-93aadf913734_zpsrwr4eiee.jpg

Festival of Fantasy~yes; Donald~no. :goodvibes :tink:

Donald/Daisy?

Glad to see Phil is still with us! :)

I'd already walked a bit before I saw the food court and took this picture:

I cannot imagine having to walk over there to eat at the food court! I enjoyed eating in the food court but I drove over there! :goodvibes

I'd already walked a bit before I saw the food court and took this picture:

I cannot imagine having to walk over there to eat at the food court! I enjoyed eating in the food court but I drove over there! :goodvibes

The parking spaces can be pretty far from your room. If you stay at CBR, you will walk a ton. Unless of course you get a preferred spot closest to Old Port Royale.

The parking spaces can be pretty far from your room. If you stay at CBR, you will walk a ton. Unless of course you get a preferred spot closest to Old Port Royale.

Emily read some where that at CB there is an internal transit system is that true? and how often does it come

but I am still hoping to stay at Port Orleans

Yes they have internal buses, but we never used them. They seemed to come around pretty often.
Emily read some where that at CB there is an internal transit system is that true? and how often does it come

True...and runs like all the bus schedules...if you're running behind getting to the bus stops they're early or on time; when you're REALLY in a hurry to get somewhere...they're late. :rotfl2: And...depending where your room is, there may be a good "hike" getting to the bus stops. It wasn't that bad for our group, ages 8-13, but with smaller children the walking can be a hassle. Hoping you can arrange Port Orleans too since it's a favorite of yours but CB, in my opinion, is a good choice. Have you looked into Art of Animation? The walking there is a REAL problem but the younger members of your group would LOVE it! Better yet, I think Mom should splurge and get rooms for your group at the Poly or CR. :rolleyes1 :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter