Where in each park can I grab an Uncrustable/fruit/etc...

Bellex917

Mouseketeer
My daughter has some major food issues. We go to many restaurants where there's nothing on the menu she will eat, but the rest of us enjoy it. Typically I just feed her before and then she eats a roll or some fruit or something. I'm trying to make a list of places in each park where I can grab an apple, or a yogurt cup, or an Uncrustable... I know sometimes the uncrustables are on kids menus, but not always. Anyone know of which places have more of a grab and go section, like they have at the resorts? My other option is obviously to bring it from the resorts, which I might do, but carrying it around all day until dinner is less than ideal if I can just grab it there.

Not sure how old your daughter is- if she's young you may already know/do this- but I have a teenage daughter who sounds similar (plus is a vegetarian) and is very self conscious about asking for things that are different or not explicitly on the menu- but we've found that at most table service restaurants if there was fruit or fries as a kid's side (included with a kids meal), they were happy to bring her a larger portion of those and charge us a la carte. She was in tears the first day ordering it, worried they would care or be judgmental but in true Disney form, they were perfectly lovely and willing to accommodate in any way they were able.

My daughter has some major food issues. We go to many restaurants where there's nothing on the menu she will eat, but the rest of us enjoy it. Typically I just feed her before and then she eats a roll or some fruit or something. I'm trying to make a list of places in each park where I can grab an apple, or a yogurt cup, or an Uncrustable... I know sometimes the uncrustables are on kids menus, but not always. Anyone know of which places have more of a grab and go section, like they have at the resorts? My other option is obviously to bring it from the resorts, which I might do, but carrying it around all day until dinner is less than ideal if I can just grab it there.
This is what we are doing because they are to expensive in the parks.
We will be bringing Uncrustables, Chips, water and bananas in the parks to help save some money.

Not to highjack but how do you keep uncrustables frozen until the day needed? The resort room refrigs don't have a freezer. Going with littles this time and thinking of buying uncrustables at the store before checking in.

uncrustables are not terrible if kept in the fridge a few days. my hospital does that for patients to have immediately available on the units. They are not quite as good as if kept frozen but still edible.

Not to highjack but how do you keep uncrustables frozen until the day needed? The resort room refrigs don't have a freezer. Going with littles this time and thinking of buying uncrustables at the store before checking in.
we keep them a couple of days in frig so they are ready when grandkids want over summer. works better than having to wait for them to thaw when they are hungry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter