Where in Disney World can you find unique cups and mugs to collect?

Kellyh123

DIS Veteran
My son is looking for unique collectible cups or mugs, like the Country Bear Jamboree mug. We will be traveling to Disney World in early December of this year. If you have seen any or know a good place to check let us know.
Thanks so much.

You might want to try World Of Disney because when I went to Walt Disney World in 1997 they had a huge selection of Disney mugs and they are great. My mom and dad are Disney mug collectors too and every trip we used to take to Disneyland we would always buy Disney mugs as a souvenir of our trip. Mom has a Tinker Bell mug and Dad has a Donald Duck mug and Dad also has a Onward mug and a Hank mug from Finding Dory too. Your son can also go to ShopDisney as well because sometimes they will have sales on mugs as well

Are you talking about the faux wood looking type mugs-- I have seen a Country Bear mug like that, or just in general? In general, the answer is pretty much anywhere. The resort gift shops often have a bunch of mugs (at one point DD wanted about 5 in the Yacht Club gift shop) and any of your big parks stores (Emporium etc) usually carry a bunch of mugs. If you go to Disney Springs as the PP said- world of disney.

If you are talking about the ones that look like wood and want unique things or shapes--- Trader Sams (poly) and Oga's (Galaxy's edge) usually have those type. Trader Sams had a Monstro the Whale one recently that was really cute. Know that those type are pretty heavy.

I love the Polynesian mug looks like a coconut to me. Also the mug that used to be for Mickey and Minnie's Railroad ride is in the shape of the train. I don't know if those are still there. I've not seen a country bear one that I can think of

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter