Where HAVEN'T you stayed at yet on property but would love to try?

Treehouse Villas at Saratoga Springs...
Childhood dream.

Hugs Mel
View attachment 680013
What kills it for me as an adult is the transportation! Having to take the internal bus to Saratoga and change to a park bus just sounds awful.

We stayed at a 2-bed villa at the Disney Institute back in 2000 that was similar. You still felt like you were off in the woods, as it wasn't as built up as Saratoga is now.

Boardwalk is on my to-do, but it's so $$$ that I hesitate not knowing if I'll like it or not because it's one thing to be disappointed for a normal price but this is so high I'd be genuinely PO'd, same with the Floridian.

I sort of wish WDW would offer random sampler discount rates to fans with stray room openings, honestly if I could scoop something like this I would probably plan a whole unintended trip over one night at a bucket list resort. It wouldn't be free but the random discount would be thrilling anyway, probably be cheaper for Disney than any of their advertising campaigns anyway.

My mind just doesn't do in the box, like ever.

Boardwalk is on my to-do, but it's so $$$ that I hesitate not knowing if I'll like it or not because it's one thing to be disappointed for a normal price but this is so high I'd be genuinely PO'd, same with the Floridian.

I sort of wish WDW would offer random sampler discount rates to fans with stray room openings, honestly if I could scoop something like this I would probably plan a whole unintended trip over one night at a bucket list resort. It wouldn't be free but the random discount would be thrilling anyway, probably be cheaper for Disney than any of their advertising campaigns anyway.

My mind just doesn't do in the box, like ever.
Boardwalk is so worth it for the boats and walking distance to EPCOT and DHS. Plus the skyliner. The bus service we also found to be very good, and there is a lot to do in that area, including being only a short walk away from Fantasia Gardens mini golf

We’re DVC and have stayed at most DVC resorts. The only non DVC place we stayed was AoA and it was actually my youngest favorite resort lol. I’ve always wanted to stay at PoFQ and Carribean beach but can’t talk my Dh into it. We almost always stay at the Poly or BWV, they’re our faves but would like to try the moderates.

Yacht Club , Beach Club and Wilderness Lodge. Never stayed at Riverside but view that as backup if we couldn't get French Quarter. We like the look of Saratoga Springs but looks to spread out for our liking.

I have stayed at POLY, WDL, and AKL. Basically the best themed deluxe resorts. Poly is my favorite for having the castle right there, but all 3 of those are incredible for theming and feel.

I am now planning the new rooms at Grand Floridan, and trying the beach club villas for a split. It was very hard for me to try beach club cause I am not sure I will enjoy the minimal theming and views from room, but everyone tells me you gotta try an Epcot resort, and its great when there, so here we go ;]

My biggest issue with the Epcot-area ones is the lack of QS places. No, they may not be great at other Deluxe and DVC (Riviera excepted) resorts, but they have them, From what I can tell at Yacht and Beach it's a counter in the shop, and unless you like bakeries and pizza you're SOL at Boardwalk.

Otherwise I'd try them.

Yacht club! We've stayed Beach Club villas but the decor of YC is really beautiful. We're booked for May (split stay with new VGF2 studio) and hoping for a discount 🤞

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter