Where do you order bottled water to be shipped from?

iluveeyore

DIS Veteran
I tried to order on costco.com but it won't let me enter a Canadian billing address to have it shipped to our resort. Where can us Canadians order bottled water to be shipped - costco has free shipping so it was only $7.39 US which is a great deal. Any suggestions???? TIA!

I tried to order on costco.com but it won't let me enter a Canadian billing address to have it shipped to our resort. Where can us Canadians order bottled water to be shipped - costco has free shipping so it was only $7.39 US which is a great deal. Any suggestions???? TIA!

We used gardengrocer.com for our grocery order, which included several cases of water (we combined all four orders for our group into one order). The service was great and stress-free. I highly recommend them! :thumbsup2

Doesn't Garden Grocer charge a fee though? I'm just trying to order a case of water to have in our fridge in our studio - we don't need any food, and I don't want to pay $2 a bottle for water. Any other suggestions??

Doesn't Garden Grocer charge a fee though? I'm just trying to order a case of water to have in our fridge in our studio - we don't need any food, and I don't want to pay $2 a bottle for water. Any other suggestions??

Yes, it's a $12 per order delivery charge for gardengrocer (well worth it for us, we had a big order lol). I've heard of people using Costco (I'm not sure how they got around the no-Canadian billing address though), I think I've ever heard of people using amazon.com to get water delivered! If you have a car, I suppose you could pop out and get water from Wal-Mart or Winn-Dixie though...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter