Where do you most look forward to eating.....

One of my weaknesses with American food is being able to sit up at the counter of any restaurant and watch the people working and chatting away. I always enjoy Bob Evans and Steak 'n Shake for that reason. An absolute must for me is also to visit any of the Orlando Alehouse chain on Sundays, which is American football day over here - 10.5 hours of non-stop sport on multiple TVs, plus cheap beer. :drinking1 Hic!!

SimonV said:
One of my weaknesses with American food is being able to sit up at the counter of any restaurant and watch the people working and chatting away. I always enjoy Bob Evans and Steak 'n Shake for that reason. An absolute must for me is also to visit any of the Orlando Alehouse chain on Sundays, which is American football day over here - 10.5 hours of non-stop sport on multiple TVs, plus cheap beer. :drinking1 Hic!!

One thing I like is when you go the Outback and there are people sat at the bar having a beer/eating and watching the TV, great stuff...shame I have to drive and get a take-away really.

SimonV said:
One of our favourite pastimes, too. And it's a great way to meet complete strangers! We discovered the Orlando Ale House (the one at Florida Mall) in May and we're hooked. I especially like the Zingers - I can't be doing with bones. How do they do that? Actually, we realised after our 7th beer (well, they were cheap :teeth: ) that we'd been to one before. We'd often cudgelled our brains about the identity of the sports bar we'd visited at the Altamonte Mall and it all suddenly came flooding back :rolleyes1 .

On the topic of beer and wings, let us not forget Hooters, or as I like to call it, heaven :)

That having been said, if you want a slightly more refined experience (yes I can also do refined) I like Old Hickory Steakhouse at Gaylord Palms and Ruth's Chris. Mmmmmmm 24oz steaks - why lord can't we have them over here?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter