Where do you get Figaro Fries??

maj42169

Wishing Upon A Star!
OK, I read all of this talk about the Figaro Fries being changed to just cheese and bacon. That sounds pretty good to me. Now, where do you get these things???

What are they exactly? Fries with cheese and bacon on them? Is there gravy too?

No, they used to also include ranch dressing, lettuce & tomatoes. Now they are cheese & bacon only, which still sounds yummy to me ;) Oh btw, you can use a snack credit for them too!

A snack credit!!?! :woohoo: That's awesome!

Is there a thread anywhere that tells you what other yummy and more unusual things you can use snack credits for?

I don't know of such a thread. Perhaps we should stop one. :idea:

if by "these things" you mean the Figaro fries, it appears they are still ON the menu at Pinocchios, but when you order them you get fries with cheese and bacon.

Previously they also included a topping of lettuce, tomatoes and ranch dressing in addition to cheese and bacon.

I haven't yet seen anything that would indicate Pinocchio's no longer sells fries with cheese and bacon.

I believe I have read that Cosmic Ray's in Tomorrowland serves fries with a toppings bar that you can use to make your own Figaro Fries. I plan to go there for my Fig Fries fix soon! :thumbsup2

I believe I have read that Cosmic Ray's in Tomorrowland serves fries with a toppings bar that you can use to make your own Figaro Fries. I plan to go there for my Fig Fries fix soon! :thumbsup2

That's a fantastic idea! Does the toppings bar have cheese sauce?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter