Where are you staying and why?

The trip I leave for on Saturday (YAY) my family's staying at Poly. My parents decided to stay there because it has dining options me and my siblings like the most, we love using the monorail and the boat since MK is the park we go to the most, and I push for it because I love the pools and they have their drink refill station open 24/7. Since it's my birthday trip we're going on, my parents let me pick the resort and Poly is what I chose because it's my favorite!

Staying at French Quarter because of the size, bus situation, it has rarely had a discount but has one now and I am trying it out for a future extended family trip.

We are staying at the BC this August! We love the Epcot resorts and have previously stayed at the BC two times, the YC 2 times, and the BW one time. When we were staying at the YC in Nov 2015 we were able to get this rate as a bounceback and BC was the best deal on bounceback of the three. Unfortunately it will be our last stay in this area as our youngest will be three the next time we come and that will make us a family of 6. Cabins or AoA for us in the future.....

BC for us. It's our favorite resort. Keep trying others but we are always happiest there. It's our 25th anniversary during F&W and we love being able to walk into Epcot or HS. Love the new rooms and the pool.

For my December trip I am staying at All-Star Sports. Based 100% on the cost. Also I think we are going back in 17 and doing a deluxe.. so this helps me save for that.

Pop has been my favorite for a while, can't beat the bus system and the price. But I like exploring the other resorts so my next is POFQ- I have booked it several times, but kept having to cancel, but really like the theming and looking forward to trying out a compact smaller resort

We are staying at All Star Sports. My sons are the ones that picked it out. They've wanted to stay in the football building since we drove by it on our last trip. My first choice was POR but we couldn't get free dining. We added the upgrade to DDP and added two additional nights for only $200 more than our original package at POR. My dream is to stay at GF and AKL.

I've been staying at POFQ, which I love. So pretty and charming, and it really feels to me like a quaint little neighborhood. Love the small size, the layout and decor, and the central location.

However... I think when I book for next year, I'm going to give POP a try. Even looking at rack rates, I could save $500 on a 6-night stay - and I'm really hoping to score a discount on a preferred room. I've visited POP and walked around the resort and over to AOA. I know I'll miss POFQ, but I'm looking forward to trying something new.

We'll be booking Poly (where we own) at 11 months but we're trying for either BWV or BCV at 7 because we're shooting for food and wine. We're debating vigorously.

Our next trip is a 4-way split:

All Star Movies - for one night at the beginning because it was cheaper to add a night at a value than it would be to stay at a regular hotel along the way (we're driving), and we haven't stayed there before - of the 3 All Stars we like the look of it the best.

Poly - because we got a great deal and we love it there

Beach Club - also because we love it and got a great deal...almost did Yacht Club instead since we haven't done it yet but decided to wait until next year

GF - because we got a great deal and I love the look of the rooms, and we wanted somewhere new

Staying in All Star Movies for a weekend in September with my daughter. Totally about the cheapest room on property to book AP fastpasses at 60 days and a place to crash and shower.

Staying at the Polynesian in December with hubby for our first party of two trip that's not work related.
Top reason: it's on the monorail and MK is our most visited park every trip.
Secondary reasons: We love the theming (hubby was born and raised in Hawaii) many times over any other monorail resort.
And Trader Sam's.

Our last family trip in Dec. 2015 we went for two rooms at All Star Sports primarily because there were 5 of us and the budget would not allow for two rooms (really love the 2nd bathroom!!) anywhere else on property. So we just visited Trader Sam's. :)

AoA suites. Am bringing my 80 YOA mother, my oldest son, and my wife. Wanted one big room with plenty of space for all of us, but not too much cost.

It's fun to see everyone's choices and reasonings.

We are staying at a Fort Wilderness Cabin this time. 4 adults and 1 "infant" (which is what she is according to Disney, but certainly not an infant anymore). This is our first time taking our almost 2 yr old daughter. I really wanted a place where there was a separate room for her to go to sleep earlier than the adults. My DH and I will sneak in at night to go to sleep and my parents are going to stay on the fold out in the living space. Don't tell my mom but I can't fathom sleeping in the same room as her with how much she snores, we needed a way to have separate sleeping spaces. I looked into maybe renting a 1 bedroom DVC but then free dining was an option with the cabins.

We'll be at the CR in a tower theme park view the first week of December. We've been to WDW every time of year, except around the holiday season, so we are really excited. I had wanted to stay at the WL for the Christmas decorations, but was concerned about the construction. Then, after reading the boards, it sounded like we would be alright at the WL. I was back and forth for a while. Anyway, my husband and boys really wanted to stay at the CR. We'll be celebrating our oldest son's 14th birthday this trip. I realized that we had stayed at the CR at his first trip to WDW when he was 2. Seems like yesterday. Really looking forward to staying right in the middle of the action at the CR. We'll definitely go visit the other resort decorations. And maybe we'll get to the WL another time.

It's fun to see everyone's choices and reasonings.

We are staying at a Fort Wilderness Cabin this time. 4 adults and 1 "infant" (which is what she is according to Disney, but certainly not an infant anymore). This is our first time taking our almost 2 yr old daughter. I really wanted a place where there was a separate room for her to go to sleep earlier than the adults. My DH and I will sneak in at night to go to sleep and my parents are going to stay on the fold out in the living space. Don't tell my mom but I can't fathom sleeping in the same room as her with how much she snores, we needed a way to have separate sleeping spaces. I looked into maybe renting a 1 bedroom DVC but then free dining was an option with the cabins.

I look at the cabins all of the time. They are so cute. They'll be perfect with your little one and parents. The outside space will be nice too.

We are staying at CBR in October. We are going during the time that there are no discounts (that I have found) so Deluxe didn't fit our budget.

We don't stay at Values because double beds aren't conducive to a relaxing vacay for my family.

We have stayed at the other mods so it seemed liked fun to try out CBR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter