Where are you staying and why?

Hubby & I are staying at POR in Jan for a couples only trip (we're celebrating our Jan birthdays).

We are also booked with the fam for our stay at POR in Sept.

Staying at POFQ over New Years. Hoping the new food court is ready to go and looking forward to the boat to DS.

We're staying at Port Orleans French quarter. We looked at all sorts of options both on and off site and decided we all would like French Quarter.

We are having our family Christmas celebration (and final Disney trip for a long time :( ) so my DH decided we should stay in our "dream" location The tree house villas! So excited. But it will be a bittersweet trip...

My boyfriend and I will be spending 5 nights at the Poly (DVC studio) and the next 2 at the Yacht Club this coming January!
We chose Poly because it's been our dream resort ever since we started looking into our first WDW vacation :love:
Yacht Club because 1. We love Yachtsman (and I can't wait to just roll back to our room after dinner :rolleyes1)
And 2. We love the proximity to Epcot! Our favorite Disney nights include taking a stroll around the world showcase. So it's going to be the perfect end to our "dream trip".

I have to add: We've spent our past 2 trips at POR- it will always be "home". Fantastic resort and so special to us.

For our December 2016 trip we are staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge! We normally do moderate resorts, but got an amazing deal at AKL during the free dining promotion so of course it was the obvious choice!

Looking ahead, I'm looking at either All Star Music or All Star Sports for my early March 2017 trip. I've been to ASMo before, and I'd love to see the others! Plus, traveling with friends, its easier on the budget!

We're staying at the Dolphin because the price was right and we wanted to be close to Epcot. We had to cancel our entire Food & Wine Festival trip due to Hurricane Matthew, so this is kind of a do over trip for us. Still planning on Food & Wine Festival for 2017, but found some good flights over Memorial Day weekend so decided why not

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter