Where Are The Discounts???????

chip64

Mouseketeer
I have not been on line for a while because of problems with my computer, so after having fixed a few glitches I"ve been on line trying to find discounts for a stay from 10-31-03-11-04-03 and just can't seem to find anything!!!! Can anyone give me some tips or advice? Also I want to check to see if my e-mail is now working properly!! LOL!!!!! Seriously though, I honestly can't seem to find anything for that time frame in the way of a discount!!! What's UP?????? Thanks for any help. I would greatly appreciate it!!! Chip.

That's been the big discussion lately. No AP or room only codes have been offered. Too late to book FTP. Really nothing except AAA if you belong.

We're hoping for something for November-December.

it seems your best bet is to try and book through AAA if you belong. They seem to have some good deals - especially for the values and moderates. Good Luck!

Just booked the Sports for Nov. 7 to Nov. 10 on Friday. AAA is offering the Allstars (Sports & Music only....Movies is totally booked) at $61.60 a night and the CBR, CSR & POR for 106.50 per night. We chose the Sports for this trip because of our budget. So at least AAA is offering some good discounts....didn't try the Deluxes so I have no rates to give you. $61.60 for Allstars is better than the $77 online at the Disney website. I couldn't wait any longer for codes because I was afraid they would be totally booked everywhere and I would have to stay offsite, which is not an option for us. Good luck!

I know that what the CM's say is purely their opinions and speculation. When I called the other day, the CM I spoke with told me that Disney is going more towards packages and giving discounts that way.

Count me among those who gave up. Luckily, I used DVC points(for on-site) and Starwood points for an Off-Site stay! I would've preferred to stay all on-site, but we'll make the best of it. Maybe we'll find some hidden gems outside of the WDW gates.

Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter