When you wish upon a star..Hannah's make a wish trip

Heather - everything is SO adorable!!! What a wonderful, generous group of people! And how deserving you and your family are to be receiving all this magnificent pixie dust!

Alison

Oh my gosh! Those outfits are awesome. I am sitting here at the library bawling at the caring disboutiquers who've gone out of their way to do this for a family. That is... well, I'm speechless. May you have all your dreams come true.

Heather, I am so excited for you guys! I cannot wait to see how everything turns out for you. You deserve the magic!
Thanks Wendy! I have to admit I am pretty fond of your family too. I LOVED your trip report and the magic that was created at Disney with Peter Pan. I cried thorough most of your report.:hug:

Heather - everything is SO adorable!!! What a wonderful, generous group of people! And how deserving you and your family are to be receiving all this magnificent pixie dust!

Alison
Alison, Thanks so much, I don't feel any more deserving of all of you, I guess it was just the luck of the draw.I feel completely honored though and very humbled by the whole experience.I have vowed that when we return from our trip, I will do everything in my power to "pay it forward" and spread as much pixi dust around as I can!

Wow! What an unbelievable gift for your family who soooo deserve this experience. Lindsey is going to try Karla's idea for the autograph tags. She and Mandy are great scrapbookers and I know when we get home they will get together with their sister Anne, also very creative and it will be memory heaven! Regretably, I did not come to this earth with very many creative bones in my body so I'll play with the kids!

Denise

heather,
i like reading everyone's tr so i can get some good ideas for when we go and it helps keep up the excitement around here

becca

WOO HOO! It was Christmas around here again today!!!!

This beautiful dress came for Hannah today from Angela(princessmom29) Hannah loves tinkerbell and was so excited.She twirled around in front of the mirror for quite some time.We LOVE it! It is so adorable and will be prefect! It even has matching bows! I hope you can tell how much she likes it from her smile! Thank you!!!!!
008-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

006-5.jpg

That looks soooo pretty on her! You can tell that she really loves it! I love that top picture of her, she looks positively giddy and full of excitement!

She is positively glowing! I hope you all have a magical adventure on your upcoming trip.

that tink outfit is adorable!!!! Plus I know of another one coming ;) :thumbsup2 I peeked on the disboutiquers thread :rolleyes1 :goodvibes

LOOK WHAT ELSE CAME TODAY!!!!!

This is from Sally(not sure of her screen name, does anyone know her screen name?

013-1.jpg
Not sure if you can read it-but it says "Prince charming in training-Kisses welcome. Logan started laughing when he read it. I asked him if he wanted the princesses to kiss him, he replied "yes, and I want hugs too!" He already is a little flirt. Our wish granters have one of the princess meals arranged for us so this will be a prefect outfit for him to wear.It is adorable and solves the problem of what to wear to the meal.He loves it!
015-2.jpg

001-1.jpg
This is another outfit from Sally for Hannah.It is the most beautiful Cinderella outfit.Cinderella is Hannah's absolute favorite.It is so beautiful.I love it because it has a white shirt with Cinderella on it, that can go under the overshirt-it can be removed for hot weather.The capri's are so cute and have a little pumpkin coach appliqued on them.I love all the beautiful touches.She is in love with it.Even Logan said to her "wow Hannah, you look beautiful!" It is really the sweetest thing. Paul has been very impressed with all these outfits and I have to say it takes a lot to wow him when it comes to kids clothes! Thank you Sally!
003.jpg

002-3.jpg

I am SOOOOOO glad Hannah likes her dress!!!! I was worred about the fit, but I'm glad to hear it is ok!!! Sally's outfits are soo cute!!! I love the Cinderella. I am working on a cindy for my dd right now!!

Just FYI- we are heading out in the morning for the weekend. We are going to Boston for the national Down syndrome convention. I am getting to meet up with lots of online friends there! So If I don't respond to something right away I am not ignoring you all!!! It's getting late and I have not finished packing yet!

God bless you and your family abundantly and thank you for sharing your pre-trip report. Your children are beautiful!

-Kenya:)

Oh my gosh, it really warms my heart to see how cute and happy the kids look in their new outfits!!!! I love that Logan wants kisses and hugs from the Princesses. What a little sweetie!

Hannah looks gorgeous in her outfits. It looks like they're all fitting her perfectly!

They both look so happy with all their new clothes and surprises! It is making me cry to see how happy they are! I am so glad they like everything!

LOOK WHAT ELSE CAME TODAY!!!!!

This is from Sally(not sure of her screen name, does anyone know her screen name?

013-1.jpg
Not sure if you can read it-but it says "Prince charming in training-Kisses welcome. Logan started laughing when he read it. I asked him if he wanted the princesses to kiss him, he replied "yes, and I want hugs too!" He already is a little flirt. Our wish granters have one of the princess meals arranged for us so this will be a prefect outfit for him to wear.It is adorable and solves the problem of what to wear to the meal.He loves it!
015-2.jpg

001-1.jpg
This is another outfit from Sally for Hannah.It is the most beautiful Cinderella outfit.Cinderella is Hannah's absolute favorite.It is so beautiful.I love it because it has a white shirt with Cinderella on it, that can go under the overshirt-it can be removed for hot weather.The capri's are so cute and have a little pumpkin coach appliqued on them.I love all the beautiful touches.She is in love with it.Even Logan said to her "wow Hannah, you look beautiful!" It is really the sweetest thing. Paul has been very impressed with all these outfits and I have to say it takes a lot to wow him when it comes to kids clothes! Thank you Sally!
003.jpg

002-3.jpg

SO CUTE! What a little flirt that Logan is! He IS Prince Charming, isn't he?

Sally is SallyfromDE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter