When you wish upon a star..Hannah's make a wish trip

thank you for sharing your adventures and i have truly enjoyed reading it and hate that it has to end, but i'm glad your had a magical trip.

becca

Thanks for sharing your trip with us. I am sad to see it end, but it is wonderful how they made Hannahs dreams come true!!

thanks so much for a great read, i feel like i know your family and will miss your updates.

Ah Heather what a great trip and a wonderful trip report. Your kids are beautiful. I"m happy that Make a Wish was able to give Hannah her trip and all the wonderful things that went with it.Her smile lights up her whole face.

I love your TR, Heather!! :) I laughed and I cried throughout. You've given me such a great insight into what our trip might be like. Thank you!! :)

Very very late but I'm glad you had a wonderful wish trip with your beautiful family! Chip and Dale are my faves too, I have a tattoo of them on my wrist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!