When you wish upon a star..Hannah's make a wish trip

That calendar looks like fun!! Hannah and Logan will enjoy the countdown....and hopefully it will keep them from asking you ...."how much longer, mom?" :rotfl:

Love the postcards!!!! That smatterchu is sooo nice!!!! :goodvibes

Hi Heather!!
The pictures of Hannah and Logan are just beautiful! You are all going to have such an amazing time. Can't wait to see pics from your trip!!
Stacey

Heather,
the outfits are adorable. I like the calendar and the post cards. AWESOME

becca

Just stopping in to say hello! Can't wait for you guys to go on your trip! I've been following along on Alicia's thread and have seen the amazing work they've done on her outfits and now I get to see more! They're amazing. You'll have the best dressed family in Disney that's for sure! :goodvibes

I also have to say, your family is amazingly strong to have been through so much. Congratualtions on all of the obsticles overcome. I'm sending extra pixie dust your way to ensure there are lots more special days-not just Disney days.

Have a wonderful trip. If you need help planning, I'm planning obsessed (and scrapbook obsessed) so feel free to holler if you need to know where to look for something! When I get home, I'll dig through my Disney stuff if you'd like and post some links for you. I've found (mostly here on the DIS boards), wonderful packing lists; index cards for your ADRs, park hours, ect; links to order cakes (since you're celebrating something so very special!); lots of different things. I'm also a DISigner in training so if you need something customized, please feel free to ask, I'd be glad to help you out if I can.

Have a magical day!

Hi Heather!!
The pictures of Hannah and Logan are just beautiful! You are all going to have such an amazing time. Can't wait to see pics from your trip!!
Stacey
Hi Stacey! Thanks! It's funny we live so close but have to keep up online! Just wanted you to know Hannah had a really great school year but we still miss you!

Heather,
the outfits are adorable. I like the calendar and the post cards. AWESOME

becca
Hi, Thanks for checking in. Before you now it, it will be your turn!

Just stopping in to say hello! Can't wait for you guys to go on your trip! I've been following along on Alicia's thread and have seen the amazing work they've done on her outfits and now I get to see more! They're amazing. You'll have the best dressed family in Disney that's for sure! :goodvibes

I also have to say, your family is amazingly strong to have been through so much. Congratualtions on all of the obsticles overcome. I'm sending extra pixie dust your way to ensure there are lots more special days-not just Disney days.

Have a wonderful trip. If you need help planning, I'm planning obsessed (and scrapbook obsessed) so feel free to holler if you need to know where to look for something! When I get home, I'll dig through my Disney stuff if you'd like and post some links for you. I've found (mostly here on the DIS boards), wonderful packing lists; index cards for your ADRs, park hours, ect; links to order cakes (since you're celebrating something so very special!); lots of different things. I'm also a DISigner in training so if you need something customized, please feel free to ask, I'd be glad to help you out if I can.

Have a magical day!
Wow, sounds like you have a lot of info! Thanks for your offer to help.I think I am getting pretty well set. The only thing that I am still trying to work out is our itinerary.The park hours might be helpful.We are being given three day park hopper passes at the four Disney parks(plus Sea world and Universal/IOA) We really want to hit all of the Disney parks so ,will have to do two of the parks in one day.Our only issue is running out of time!

LOOK WHAT CAME TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
004.jpg

Logan loves it! He was giving the thumbs up sign to tell you all he approves! It is so adorable!!!! The only problem is I don't know who it's from!:confused3 If anyone knows who sent It, I would really like to thank them properly.This will be perfect for our trip! Thank you, we love it!

EDITED TO ADD THAT JAJONE MADE THIS GREAT OUTFIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ALSO GOT ANOTHER PACKAGE TODAY TOO!!!! CHECK IT OUT:
018.jpg

017-2.jpg

016-1.jpg

This was sent by Karla(I luvmickeymouse!) I had been chatting with her about how I was trying to make autograph books and wasn't happy with the way they came out. She shared pics of what she did with tags for the characters to sign (then she put them in scrapbooks with pictures)This was exactly what I want to do with them.She so graciously offered to make some for me and all this stuff came with it! She made the most adorable clipboard to sign the tags on, & sent the most perfect sharpies. She included a mickey travel card game and a TON of stickers to decorate the tags and scrapbooks.Oh yeah, there were even disney magnets for the kids to play with.I am a little blown away.Karla's family is a fellow Wish Trip family. She really "gets it" and went out of her way to be so sweet.We LOVE everything!!

I swear getting mail every day is better than Christmas!

(oh yeah, that's Hannah's eyeball in that picture. She wanted to make sure to get in the picture one way or the other!)

Look at him!! He looks SO cute! I love the thumbs up! :thumbsup2

I'm trying to remember who made that. I'll go check it out if they don't fess up!

Everything looks AWESOME!! I know the kids must be having a ball with all the new stuff!!!! Your trip is soooo close -- I'm soooo excited for all of you!

WE ALSO GOT ANOTHER PACKAGE TODAY TOO!!!! CHECK IT OUT:
018.jpg

017-2.jpg

016-1.jpg

This was sent by Karla(I luvmickeymouse!) I had been chatting with her about how I was trying to make autograph books and wasn't happy with the way they came out. She shared pics of what she did with tags for the characters to sign (then she put them in scrapbooks with pictures)This was exactly what I want to do with them.She so graciously offered to make some for me and all this stuff came with it! She made the most adorable clipboard to sign the tags on, & sent the most perfect sharpies. She included a mickey travel card game and a TON of stickers to decorate the tags and scrapbooks.Oh yeah, there were even disney magnets for the kids to play with.I am a little blown away.Karla's family is a fellow Wish Trip family. She really "gets it" and went out of her way to be so sweet.We LOVE everything!!

I swear getting mail every day is better than Christmas!

(oh yeah, that's Hannah's eyeball in that picture. She wanted to make sure to get in the picture one way or the other!)

That Iluvmickeymouse!!! Isn't she the best!! Loving the outfits, too--DISsers are absolutely awesome people. :earsboy:

That is wonderful. More cool outfits and STICKERS too! Iluvmickey mouse is so sweet to do that. She helped me out a lot back in the day when I was planning.:thumbsup2

Hi Heather! I am subbing: I am a disboutiquer who was out of town so I missed all the plans for outfits for your two sweeties but I want to see them! I am so happy that your family gets this wish and the disboutiquers can help make it special.

Logan and Hannah look so cute in their outfits so far and I am glad that they are happy with them. What darling children you have: thanks for sharing them with us.

LOOK WHAT CAME TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
004.jpg

Logan loves it! He was giving the thumbs up sign to tell you all he approves! It is so adorable!!!! The only problem is I don't know who it's from!:confused3 If anyone knows who sent It, I would really like to thank them properly.This will be perfect for our trip! Thank you, we love it!

Hey, that's me! I realized too late that I forgot to put the card in and then got busy with the holiday. Glad it gets a :thumbsup2 . Enjoy your trip!

Hi Heather! I am subbing: I am a disboutiquer who was out of town so I missed all the plans for outfits for your two sweeties but I want to see them! I am so happy that your family gets this wish and the disboutiquers can help make it special.

Logan and Hannah look so cute in their outfits so far and I am glad that they are happy with them. What darling children you have: thanks for sharing them with us.

Thanks for stopping by! I just love all of the DISboutiquers.You are a really neat bunch of people.

Oh my gosh! Those outfits are awesome. I am sitting here at the library bawling at the caring disboutiquers who've gone out of their way to do this for a family. That is... well, I'm speechless. May you have all your dreams come true.

Heather, I am so excited for you guys! I cannot wait to see how everything turns out for you. You deserve the magic!

Wendy is here :banana:

Wendy is here :cheer2:

WENDY IS HERE :dance3:

Can you tell I'm glad to see you Wendy?

You are my :worship: mentor!

Wendy,

If you only knew what the DISboutiquers have up their sleeves you would be amazed. What a great addition they are to the magic. pixiedust:

Hurray for loving, caring, DISboard people :grouphug:

Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter