When Will Pro Internships Post?!

I applied for 5 last semester because I couldn't narrow it down to three... I'm on a PI right now so they didn't count it against me! :D

During my screening interview they asked me to rank my top picks... the one that I was offered was actually my number 4 during that initial list... which means they must forward my stuff onto more than just three jobs?

Good luck!

I applied for 5 last semester because I couldn't narrow it down to three... I'm on a PI right now so they didn't count it against me! :D

During my screening interview they asked me to rank my top picks... the one that I was offered was actually my number 4 during that initial list... which means they must forward my stuff onto more than just three jobs?

Good luck!

I am now up to 5 because i just realized they posted more.. .and there is a 6th I'm interested in. ..ugh

Thanks guys for your input. I applied for five internships. Did you see that there is someone on the other thread who got accepted for a position already. I haven't even been contacted yet. Am I the only one?

Thanks guys for your input. I applied for five internships. Did you see that there is someone on the other thread who got accepted for a position already. I haven't even been contacted yet. Am I the only one?

No, you're not. I haven't heard a peep about anything past the initial emails w/ animal programs. :(

There was only one internship I could do because of my school and their requirements: Management at the Sports Complex. My major (Sports, Arts, Entertainment Management) was perfectly suited to it. Im sure I didn't get it though, as I saw so many people applying for it on here. And, I attached the wrong version of my resume (I was working form my flash drive, but I saved to the desktop, but attached from the flash drive. I didn't even realize that I had saved my changes to the desktop) which is unimpressive to say the least. Needless to say, no calls, no letter thus far and they said all decisions would be made by March 13th. *sigh* Good luck everyone else!

Needless to say, no calls, no letter thus far and they said all decisions would be made by March 13th. *sigh* Good luck everyone else!

I believe the March 13th was actually the application deadline. I know for animal programs they indicated that it was a mistake on the website, so maybe there is still hope! (I applied for that one, too...)

There was only one internship I could do because of my school and their requirements: Management at the Sports Complex. My major (Sports, Arts, Entertainment Management) was perfectly suited to it. Im sure I didn't get it though, as I saw so many people applying for it on here. And, I attached the wrong version of my resume (I was working form my flash drive, but I saved to the desktop, but attached from the flash drive. I didn't even realize that I had saved my changes to the desktop) which is unimpressive to say the least. Needless to say, no calls, no letter thus far and they said all decisions would be made by March 13th. *sigh* Good luck everyone else!

how will all decisions be made by the 13th, if applications are due by the 14th?

how will all decisions be made by the 13th, if applications are due by the 14th?

I don't know, thats what the site had said. :confused3 but Im sure they would have starting emailing/calling by now, and *checks phone* no calls from Disney.

I don't know, thats what the site had said. :confused3 but Im sure they would have starting emailing/calling by now, and *checks phone* no calls from Disney.

fyi, in case you didn't read the other PI thread. . .I got a call yesterday afternoon.

When they were scheduling on of my interviews, the interview dates were open all the way to April 7th. I think it's going to be a while before they make any decisions. :confused3

When they were scheduling on of my interviews, the interview dates were open all the way to April 7th. I think it's going to be a while before they make any decisions. :confused3

Yes, I saw in the other thread that it can take approx 2 months for the process. That doesn't help my stress level LOL I need to find out what to schedule for fall semester! (If I do a PI, my classes will be online. If not, well, I have other classes to take)

My interview isn't until April 8th so i'm guessing it really will be end of April/first of May before we hear anything :(

With the massive "swirl" that's taking place right now, I'd even go so far as to say it could be mid-May. Last semester, they kept bumping the date back and it wasn't until late Nov/early Dec that the final rejections went out for the positions that were "no longer available". The arrival was January 9th, I believe, so it really was down to the wire. According to the Animal Programs email, the June arrival date isn't until 6/19, so mid-May still gives them 4 weeks.

With the massive "swirl" that's taking place right now, I'd even go so far as to say it could be mid-May. Last semester, they kept bumping the date back and it wasn't until late Nov/early Dec that the final rejections went out for the positions that were "no longer available". The arrival was January 9th, I believe, so it really was down to the wire. According to the Animal Programs email, the June arrival date isn't until 6/19, so mid-May still gives them 4 weeks.

Well, I'm going to the Summer Alumni program...what will I do then? I may already be down there if I get accepted.

Well, I'm going to the Summer Alumni program...what will I do then? I may already be down there if I get accepted.

That's a very good question and I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you. :confused3 I can only tell you what I was told which is that if I accepted my CP extension, I had until midnight the day before the start date to change my mind/switch to a PI. After midnight, you are locked into the contract and it would take an act of God to release you without it being a breach.

If I were you, I'd call the PI office and ask that question.

did I have to send a full form app after my pre-sreen due to the fact that I had not worked for disney in two years?

and does anyone out there have the office phone number because I would love to check about my status and others would also, or have?

thanks dis nerds!!

did I have to send a full form app after my pre-sreen due to the fact that I had not worked for disney in two years?

and does anyone out there have the office phone number because I would love to check about my status and others would also, or have?

thanks dis nerds!!

I called the College Recruiting number and they helped me tremendously! (well, with adding another number, since my phone currently is not working)

Their number: 407 828 1736

I called the College Recruiting number and they helped me tremendously! (well, with adding another number, since my phone currently is not working)

Their number: 407 828 1736

College Recruiting doesn't recruit for Professional Internships, though. That's all Professional Recruiting. They can be reached via 407-828-1000 and wdw.disney.interns@disney.com.

College Recruiting doesn't recruit for Professional Internships, though. That's all Professional Recruiting. They can be reached via 407-828-1000 and wdw.disney.interns@disney.com.

thank you khancock!

i called this morning. looks like im still waiting on management.
but i really thank you for your help in these crutial days to come.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter