• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

When was the last time you went to the beach?

Mid January. Had a warmish day and went to Mystic, Ct (bought a Sea Bag as a gift and they have a shop in mystic) and took a walk on the beach.

My closest beach, end of the street, is the Lake Erie Shore. I try to go weekly in the colder months. Last time I was at the ocean was a year ago in Siesta Key. Will be there in just over a week. Can't wait.

Thursday afternoon. Finished my work conference at St. Pete Beach and walked a mile on the beach with my wife. Flew home on Friday to 1 degree.

Last July when I visited my sister. She works at a hotel in Cocoa Beach. I only go to the beach when I visit her.

She visited me for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and to go to Disney the end of January, so I will probably head over her way sometime next month and may take a walk on the beach.

probably about the same as you, OP. last time was summer of 2021, before we adopted my daughter's cat. She didn't want to leave him last summer so we skipped it, I miss the beach!

With 100,000 lakes in my province I would be hard pressed not to spend time at a beach each summer.

Last edited:
I drive by every day to and from work. I never go to the beach. Some of those areas are crawling with flesh eating bacteria. My personally, I like having feet.

A month or so ago. Much too cold for me to get in, but I went for a couple of runs, walks, and a few rounds of bocce ball. I'm not much of a beach person either, but it's good for a day or two at a time.

October 2022-Will Rogers State Beach, part of our vacation in Southern CA. We took our shoes and socks off and walked along the shore several miles to Santa Monica Pier and then walked back, lol. It was too cold to swim but I don't really like doing that in the ocean anyway, only in Hawaii. Earlier that morning we had hiked in Will Rogers state historic park and toured his ranch house. I highly recommend this if you get the chance. What an interesting guy he was too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter