when to expect disney packet

I got my package today as well (33 days out) but I'm wondering what are those plastic cards? I see the vouchers for the sea racers and mini golf, etc. are in the other booklet, but the booklet with the plastic cards says nothing at all.

002.jpg

Looks like luggage tags to me.:yay:

We got our DME paperwork early last week, but still waiting on the vouchers at 32 days out. However, I got to start the kids "Disney Countdown Quizs" in their lunch boxes today.
:cool1:

We're 30 days out!! :cool1:

No package though. :sad1:

Can I ask a silly question? This is our first trip, so that's my excuse. Anyway, what do the tickets look like and when do you get them? We went through our TA who booked us at the Poly with Deluxe Dining if that makes a difference. I understand from this thread that the ta will get all the info first?

THanks

I have gotten nothing yet! No DME or Package. I'm beginning to worry. Maybe tomorrow.

I got my package today as well (33 days out) but I'm wondering what are those plastic cards? I see the vouchers for the sea racers and mini golf, etc. are in the other booklet, but the booklet with the plastic cards says nothing at all.

002.jpg

Those are the luggage tags.

Do you get the packet if you rent points from a dvc owner or does it end up going to the owner... sorry if this was asked already.

Can I ask a silly question? This is our first trip, so that's my excuse. Anyway, what do the tickets look like and when do you get them? We went through our TA who booked us at the Poly with Deluxe Dining if that makes a difference. I understand from this thread that the ta will get all the info first?

THanks

Your tickets, room card, and dining vouchers will all be preloaded on your key card, which you will receive when you checkin at the resort. Your TA will get the confirmation papers, but not the key card--that is given to you at the front desk.

It looks like this card slipped into my planning binder--blue, credit card sized.

DSC_0003-2.jpg

Hope this helps

Your tickets, room card, and dining vouchers will all be preloaded on your key card, which you will receive when you checkin at the resort. Your TA will get the confirmation papers, but not the key card--that is given to you at the front desk.

It looks like this card slipped into my planning binder--blue, credit card sized.

Hope this helps

It does help! Thanks!

How do most people keep up with them? I am having nightmares about losing my DD's!

How do most people keep up with them? I am having nightmares about losing my DD's!

I will keep mine and my daughter's in my purse. It's always zipped and I keep it well-organized, so that I can instantly put my hands on them.

I believe that if I have a card that's my room key, as well as my ticket admission, I can easily get it replaced, right?

And the tickets we have that are just park admission tickets, non-expiring, will be gone forever if we lose them, so for those, I write down or photograph them, so that I have a record of them.

We leave on Thanksgiving (now that it's past midnight, only 28 days :cool1:). Our packet arrived on October 27th.
However, we still haven't received our DME packet. :sad1: We've never had a problem before... eek!

we were 35 days out yesterday and received our DME tags and booklet. No other package though. what comes in the other one?

I will keep mine and my daughter's in my purse. It's always zipped and I keep it well-organized, so that I can instantly put my hands on them.

I believe that if I have a card that's my room key, as well as my ticket admission, I can easily get it replaced, right?

And the tickets we have that are just park admission tickets, non-expiring, will be gone forever if we lose them, so for those, I write down or photograph them, so that I have a record of them.

Disney will replace the same day or even years later if ticket is still valid. I've contacted ticket research a few times when unsure of how many days left on old tickets:thumbsup2 finally wised up & started to mark them after a trip so i know where i stand;)

When staying resort via a package, i always request to have my ticket media removed from my room key when checking in; as we tend to already have tickets stockpiled (either non-expiry from another trip or APs).

I am at the 31 day mark and haven't recieved anything yet. I know we are booked and paid for so I will try to be patient and wait.........very frustrating!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter