when to expect disney packet

maj42169

Wishing Upon A Star!
I am just curious as to when I should start looking for my Disney packet? We received our magical express packet a few weeks ago, but nothing for the resort reservations. Do they generally send these out at a certian "days out" mark?

If it is a room only they don't send anything. If it is a package they start to send them out around 45 days.

I'm waiting for my packet as well (and I am currently at the 40 day mark). Just out of curiosity, does the MYW vouchers come in the same package as the Magic Express luggage tag packet?

there are no vouchers for the tickets. there are other items for a package tho.

for room only, they don't send anything if they have your email address on file.

for packages, it's sent out about 5 weeks prior to check-in whereas DME is typically sent 6 weeks prior to check-in.

I am just curious as to when I should start looking for my Disney packet? We received our magical express packet a few weeks ago, but nothing for the resort reservations. Do they generally send these out at a certian "days out" mark?

Thank you so much for asking this question! I have been wondering ever since we fully paid up where our package was. I thought it used to be sent out as soon as you booked, but I guess I remembered wrong. :confused3

Since I'm still 7.4 weeks out, I guess I'll have a bit of a wait before I get anything Disney related in the mail.

it will never be less than 45 days. the reason being that you could easily cancel your reservation with no penalty and keep all the bonuses.

on the dates of getting a vacation package packet.

I called today and was told three weeks before your start date is normal for receiving it. This is not to say you can't get it earlier.

It could be linked to how fast you pay your balance off on the trip. We waited until the last day to do it; so, I expect to get it on the slow train.

it has nothing to do with when you pay it off.

the scheduled I posted above is accurate despite what any CM might tell you (they don't send it out themselves, nor do they receive them, so it's just guesses on their parts).

the only difference is when you book through a TA as it will go to them first which delays you getting it.

We paid ours off on the last day possible 2 weeks ago and still do not have our stuff from Disney. We are exactly 4 weeks away and still waiting. We did receive our magical express packet last week and are just trying to be patient waiting for the Disney packet.

Oh, what the heck...add me to the list of impatiently waiting!! :cool1:

We're 38 days out, not using Magical Express. I'll post when I get the papers. :thumbsup2

I still don't have mine and our vacation is only 31 days away. I'm anxiously awaiting it! I got my Magical Express packet last week, but it's only for our departure. We booked a separate room only reservation at a different resort for our arrival and I don't have our Magical Express packet for that. I may have to make a phone call.

We never got ours. We called 3 weeks before our trip and they said it was coming. At 2 weeks we called to stay it still hadn't come, and was told it was coming. Finally, a week before our trip we called again and they said it'd be at our hotel.

I am 39 days out and still nothing. I hope it is no more than 2 weeks out because we are going to Sarasota for about a week then disney, so I hope I get it in time. What I wonder is if you leave and you don't have the package information what happens then? :confused3 Will this become your travel agent problem or what should I do if this should occur? Thanks everyone!!

what exactly is in this package? ive never made my own reservation till now. first trip with my gf :cool1: were 41 days out

5 weeks = 35 days. which is when it's mailed, not when you receive it.

glad to see this thread! we are T-12 till arrival and NOTHING! I mean nothing..no magical express...nothing! Of course I booked through a T/A which was a bad idea...Disney won't tell me anything..just call your T/A..which I did ..she said don't worry..it'll be here. But I am worried!!!!::scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter