when to expect disney packet

well again, if you go through a TA, those rules go out the window because it's up to the TA to forward it all.
Yep, and we all know there are really good TAs and then there are some 'not so good' ones out there!

You get vouchers and confirmation. We usually show ours when we drive through the gate at the resort. Since a picture is worth thousand words, this was ours for the June trip. . .it looks like it was mailed May 14, 42 days before the trip was to begin.

20090526001.jpg

Luggage tags in this. . .

20090526002.jpg

20090526003.jpg

20090526004.jpg

Sweet! Thanks for the pictures! I got my welcome packet today in the mail with the maps and stuff.

Yeah:banana: Finally! T-10 to arrival and it's here..despite being re-routed to Winnipeg:rotfl2:...Yeah!

I just got mine today, so just shy of a month out because we arrive on Nov. 22nd.

sitting here very envious as we dont get sent anything to england anymore, we have to pick everything up when we arrive, but at least we where able to checkin online so we know that our booking is confirmed, susie2

i promise it's not rocket science.

DME is sent 6 weeks prior to check-in, that's 42 days.

most get it 38-40 days out

package mats are sent 5 weeks out, or 35 days.

so it stands to reason most get it 31-33 days out.

that's all assuming you didn't go through a TA

Anxiously awaiting both my DME and vacation packets. At least I know that it's not time to panic yet. Thanks for the timetable.

We received our packet with a little less than 30 days left. No ME as we are within easy driving distance.

Ugh... I am at 28 days out and still nothing. I am hoping to get them soon, it will stink if I have to wait until I get to the hotel to get them.

Ugh... I am at 28 days out and still nothing. I am hoping to get them soon, it will stink if I have to wait until I get to the hotel to get them.

Oh, I know! I can't be the only one who has nightmares of showing up at the check-in counter, only to be told that they have no records of me at all! :eek:

I want my papers!! popcorn::

Oh, I almost forgot--35 more days, and no, I didn't use a travel agent. I expect to get my papers sometime next week, hopefully.

Got my DME luggage tags and vouchers today! The DTC packet can't be too far away. I hope that everyone else that is going soon has heard from Disney, too!

I got my DME luggage tags today, 35 days out. I am still waiting on my DTC/resort packet.

We booked at the same time and I am still waiting!!! Hopefully tomorrow will be the day!!!!!!!:thumbsup2

We got our packet today for our Nov 29 trip.
It looks like we got everything. DME tags and vouchers were in the same packet. The vouchers were in a book that had all of our trip information including resort ressies.

I got my package today as well (33 days out) but I'm wondering what are those plastic cards? I see the vouchers for the sea racers and mini golf, etc. are in the other booklet, but the booklet with the plastic cards says nothing at all.

002.jpg

I got my DME stuff today, but still no resort vacation package stuff and only 25 days to go. Oh well, at least I know DME is expecting us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter