When is everyone going to Disney?

June 5 - 11. The 8th is my birthday and this will be the first trip that I will actually be there for that.

Feb 27th, 2021

I would love to move it back (again) but the airline told us "sorry" several times now. I won't get into why as people usually ask, just trust me I am not alone in this situation.

We yesterday cancelled our upcoming April visit and are trying to now turn our one cabin and one Premium site into two Premium sites with a Meacham rental next April ('22). Unfortunately when our TA friend from CAA/AAA called today they are not booking into 2022 yet :( Hoping we'll be successful in getting our reservation as the flight credits do have an expiry and one of the guests simply cannot go on just any date due to work constraints.

We yesterday cancelled our upcoming April visit and are trying to now turn our one cabin and one Premium site into two Premium sites with a Meacham rental next April ('22). Unfortunately when our TA friend from CAA/AAA called today they are not booking into 2022 yet :( Hoping we'll be successful in getting our reservation as the flight credits do have an expiry and one of the guests simply cannot go on just any date due to work constraints.

Would you mind telling me why you decided to cancel ? We are debating whether to cancel our trip first week of March or not.

Would you mind telling me why you decided to cancel ? We are debating whether to cancel our trip first week of March or not.
We have cancelled because the Canadian/US land borders are not open to cross until at least the end of February if not longer. Because we are also dealing with the flights our daughter and her family would be taking to meet us at Fort Wilderness where they will have a cabin, we have to take into account those cancellations and attempts to get flight credits. And ultimately we are uncomfortable right now with the situation at hand and recent events. And lastly with COVID testing required before leaving the US and self-isolation requirements, our SIL cannot work from home nor take extra time off work than the one week he booked. 😢

My May 2020 trip has finally been rescheduled to the week of October 24th! I was going to do May, but decided to wait until later in the year. :earsboy:

My May 2020 trip has finally been rescheduled to the week of October 24th! I was going to do May, but decided to wait until later in the year. :earsboy:
Was it hard to get all the days you wanted together in one request seeing it's the Halloween season? I'm gathering your stay will be at the Fort?

Waiting for April 2022 reservations to open up so we can finally fulfill our April Family Disney trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter