When is everyone going to Disney?

60 days!!!! We just booked our restaurant reservations yesterday :D I'm so excited, this is only our second trip ever after 5 years of waiting, and I can't wait!

No set dates yet—But hoping to bring the littles for their first trip during the holidays... you can’t beat Christmas decorations at Disney!

I promised my DH that I wouldn't return to Disney until I'm fully vaccinated Hoping for a trip in September Thinking also of July Knowing I'm over 65 and I have high blood pressure, get out your crystal ball and tell me how doable you think that either time is

We are heading back home in June! Going with dear friends of ours and it'll be their first trip :)

We had 80 points that we were unable to rent off, and with airfare so cheap, I went and booked up a bunch of weekends next month for the family as "christmas gifts". no park tickets, as I don't fell 100% secure with the parks being kinda crowded. But instead just use the pools, and dine at places we normally never have time for.

Maybe 2022? But I’m here reading lots of stuff, trip reports, etc.... as I miss it!

Next year, we already have a couple weeks booked for Oahu (Ko Olina) in the late fall. So no Disney next year for me!

Heading down the last 2 weeks of July for our rescheduled trip from July 2020. Staying at POP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter