Would you mind telling me why you decided to cancel ? We are debating whether to cancel our trip first week of March or not.We yesterday cancelled our upcoming April visit and are trying to now turn our one cabin and one Premium site into two Premium sites with a Meacham rental next April ('22). Unfortunately when our TA friend from CAA/AAA called today they are not booking into 2022 yet Hoping we'll be successful in getting our reservation as the flight credits do have an expiry and one of the guests simply cannot go on just any date due to work constraints.
We have cancelled because the Canadian/US land borders are not open to cross until at least the end of February if not longer. Because we are also dealing with the flights our daughter and her family would be taking to meet us at Fort Wilderness where they will have a cabin, we have to take into account those cancellations and attempts to get flight credits. And ultimately we are uncomfortable right now with the situation at hand and recent events. And lastly with COVID testing required before leaving the US and self-isolation requirements, our SIL cannot work from home nor take extra time off work than the one week he booked.Would you mind telling me why you decided to cancel ? We are debating whether to cancel our trip first week of March or not.
Was it hard to get all the days you wanted together in one request seeing it's the Halloween season? I'm gathering your stay will be at the Fort?My May 2020 trip has finally been rescheduled to the week of October 24th! I was going to do May, but decided to wait until later in the year.