When is everyone going to Disney?

IanDLBZF from MCMagic

Mouseketeer
2 trips coming up!
The first..
  • December 6-7 for the Christmas Party, Galaxy's Edge and Epcot's Holiday Festival! (staying at CSR)
The second...
  • A historic first (for me) - December 30-January 1 for New Year's Eve at TWO (possibly THREE) PARKS, Magic Kingdom and Epcot (and maybe Animal Kingdom too) in ONE DAY (on New Year's Eve)! (Staying at AOA)

• wilbret

Mouseketeer
    Tomorrow, but we are just using up 2 days remaining on park hoppers (military) before they expire on 12/19.
    We will do Legoland for a day, had really wanted to cram in Universal, but it didn't make sense. We will be back in February. We haven't ridden Hagrid's yet.

Tgilman

Earning My Ears
    We're heading to WDW 6/18/20-6/25/20. We usually go in January and I'm concerned about the heat/humidity during the summer :oops: I'm definitely planning of going at a lot slower pace and taking midday pool/hotel breaks! Super excited though!

Stratman50th

Earning My Ears
    Friends coming down want to see Christmas decorations. We're going on 12-8, renting a golf cart for the day. Doing some resort hopping early, having dinner at Trails End then golf carting around the Fort loops for more decorations.

• Jamesanthony156

Earning My Ears
    I will visit the Disney land next year. I was also planning to go this year also but because of some problems my plan got cancelled.

TonyLovesDis

Earning My Ears
    I'm local to Disneyland and go a few times a month. Went to Disney World last year and fell in love. Going back Jan 10th-17 in 2020.:-)

Orionreplay

Earning My Ears
    Our eyes are on 2021 as we're typically every 18 months or so. Trying to figure out exactly when right now. We're thinking May 2021. Magic Kingdom turns 50 and I turn 50. Matter of fact, I was just a mere 3 months old when my parents took me to the opening week that October. They don't remember the exact day and hour, but it was within a week of opening day. My father had been stationed in Jacksonville at the time.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM