When Everyone is going to Disneyland Resort Paris!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please add my dates? :goodvibes

We just booked a last minute trip May 22 - 24, staying at the My SuiteVillage.

we are staying at Sequoia Lodge from 30th September to 3rd October 2010. There will be three families and my friend does not know yet as it is a birthday surprise for her.

susan

We just returned from a short but wonderful trip a week ago. We bought new APs that are good for 18 months instead of 12 and ..........

we are already booked again, this time staying at the Citea from October 30 to Nov 2! Hoping for a Halloween Party! :goodvibes

we are staying at Sequoia Lodge from 30th September to 3rd October 2010. There will be three families and my friend does not know yet as it is a birthday surprise for her.

susan

Added to the list - what a lovely birthday surprise for your friend :goodvibes

We just returned from a short but wonderful trip a week ago. We bought new APs that are good for 18 months instead of 12 and ..........

we are already booked again, this time staying at the Citea from October 30 to Nov 2! Hoping for a Halloween Party! :goodvibes

Added for you :goodvibes

Heading on 14th June for the third time. GOing with my mum, three year old daughter and 6 month old baby.

First time was 1999!! Second time was Dec 08 staying in the Hotel New York - this time we are in Sequiona Lodge

We're going to DL Paris next month, July 2nd! Paris is our last leg of our trip. We'll be in Italy for 2 weeks and then take the train to Paris for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter