When do you start packing?

And if u forget something--so what? It's a Disney cruise-who cares!?!?

This is my other important point.

If I forget entertainment - it's a Disney cruise. LITERALLY. They live to entertain you. You pretty much don't need it.

Everything else? They sell it on board. If I am short a few pairs of clothes, I can wash them or just buy more. It's not like you can have too many disney shirts. :rotfl2:

The only things that I really CAN'T forget are my medications and my passport.

A few years ago I had a job that kept me on the road 47 weeks a year with stops back home on the weekend. I have packing down to a science. I can pack for myself and son in about 2 hours regardless of duration or destination. So I start the morning of the day before we leave just to allow for a last minute load of laundry or quick trip to Walgreens.

It takes my husband HOURSSSSSS...while I look on. I don't understand all the indecision. It's a 10 day trip, grab 12 pair of underwear, move on to shirts, grab 10 T-shirts, 5 nicer polos, 1 dress shirt, move on to pants. In the 30 seconds I typed that I could have had half of it out of the closet. He on the other hand would have noticed a stray string on a winter sweater hanging in the closet and gone in search of scissors to fix it even though we are not packing winter clothes and the sweater in question hasnt fit him in 5 years. He has situational (normal trip packing) attention deficit disorder. For better or worse I murmur repeatedly under my breath.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!