When do the buses run?

blue_eyes5212

DIS Veteran
How long before the parks open do the buses run? I was curious in case we decide to get up early a few days on our vacation. Do most of you arrive at the parks at opening time and if so would you recommend it? :sunny:

The busses start running an hour prior tp park opening. If you are up go ahead and get started. If you are serious early birds, make PS's for breakfast at a park resturaunt for before the park opens, then you can bypass the gate crowds.

When you get to the park as soon as it opens, you can usually get a lot of the best attractions under your belt before it gets too crowded. Plus you can pick up a fastpass or two.

stacy6552 said:
The busses start running an hour prior tp park opening. If you are up go ahead and get started. If you are serious early birds, make PS's for breakfast at a park resturaunt for before the park opens, then you can bypass the gate crowds.
What park breakfasts would you suggest? Are the bus crowds and park entrance lines crazy that early in the morning? We will be staying at POP and if I'm not mistaken they have their own bus, right?

We got to Epcot and MK 45 m inutes before opening last year and the lines were never that crazy. We were the 5th family at the turnstile or so each time and there was no pushing or anything like that. That was saved for the rope drop at Tomorrowland :rolleyes:

At AK, it was a whole different story. We got there early, but there were a ton of Brazilian tour groups. They let everyone just wander into the park and there were Brazilian teenagers generall misbehaving everywhere you looked. That coupled with the heat factor made me never want to stop foot in AK again :sad2:

Just wanted to add that we stayed offsite and driove each day to the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter