What's your favorite Christmas Song?

CBRorBust

Always dreaming of Hot Chocolate
I want to make a REALLY GREAT Christmas CD.

Yeah, Yeah I know it's only August but Rock n Robins Christmas tree post set me in the mood.

I want to make a mixture of really upbeat tunes and really great classic christmas songs. Any Suggestions???

Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree, but I only like to hear it in the summertime.:teeth: I also like The Christmas Song, but only if Nat King Cole is singing it.

My favourite fast one is Snoopy's Christmas...........more mellow ones are Little Toy Trains and Oh Holy Night

Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
Bring A Torch Jeanette Isabella
O Magnum Mysterium (not upbeat but gorgeous)

Do they knew its Christmas time (the extended dance remix, with the spoken word at the end...) by Band Aid..

Its the grandaddy of them all of cause songs, it really sends a message, and the spoken word is cool, because I hear a lot of my favorite bands (then and now) speaking...

Other than that its Little Drummer Boy, and the David Bowie/Bing Crosby "Peace on Earth"... Have you ever seen the video for that song? Bing Crosby looks repulsed to be singing with David Bowie!

Well, I have a few......first of all I gotta go with the Chipmunks! secondly, So this is Christmas by John Lennon, Step into Christmas by Elton John and then as far as classics Sleigh bells and Santa Claus is Coming to Town

There are many. I love "I'll be home for Christmas", "Have yourself a Merry little Christmas".

Christmas Eve in Sarajevo by Trans Siberian Orchestra

The Twelve Days of Christmas by the Muppets! I absolutely love this one.

The Huron Christmas Carol is my other fav. You rarely find it with the words, but Liona Boyd has a beautiful version of it.

Mary's Boy Child sung by Harry Belafonte

Gesu Bambino sung by Luciano Pavarotti

Mannheim Steamroller's Joy to the World (I love most of Mannheim Steamroller's Christmas music)

There's a relatively new one by Brian Wilson called "On Christmas Day" that is great. It used to only be available on his website (www.brianwilson.com), but it might be out there somewhere. It's definitely one of my favorites!

My all time favourite has to be: Peace On Earth/Little Drummer Boy with David Bowie and the legendary Bing Crosby.....very beautiful!:D

I like so many!

White Christmas.... Bing Crosby

The Christmas Waltz..... Nancy Wilson

O Holy Night.... by anybody!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter