What's your favorite Christmas Song?

I love the Chipmunks, but my family doesn't share that sentiment!

Probably my favorite Christmas song is God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen/We Three Kings by Bare Naked Ladies. DH put it on one of our Christmas CDs, just like you are doing!

White Christmas by Bing Crosby

The Christmas Song by the Carpenters
(Don't laugh. The Carpenters' Christmas Album is my favorite. It has some beautiful arrangements.)

IN EXCELSIS DEO, O Holy Night and this one is not really a Christmas Carol, but you will hear it on the country stations at Christmas time it is Mary Did You Know.

Theresa

White Christmas...living here in the Caribbean is particularly poignant for me. I miss snow at Christmas.

Christmas in Hollis by Run DMC
Do They Know It's Christmas by Bob Geldof and the UK recording artists

"I'll be home for Christmas", "Holly, Jolly Christmas"(Burl Ives, of course!), "White Christmas"(Bing), "Little Drummer Boy", "Silent Night", "Good King Wensislas" sp? There are so many that I love.....so little time!!:)

Many of these and more: Oh Holy Night, Holly Jolly Christmas (I’ll be singing this all day now), Elvis’ Blue Christmas, . And some I don’t know the names of: one by Bruce Springsteen, one by John Lennon (I think, “And so this is Christmas, and what have you done….?)

Something tells me I’m going to be rifling through my Christmas CD’s/tapes tonight!

Oh Come All Ye Faithful
Oh Holy Night
Sleigh Ride
I'll Be Home For Christmas

Can I say every Christmas song ever written? :teeth:

Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire
Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring

And a zillion others!

I love "Oh Holy Night", it was sung at our wedding. (we got maried the 21st)

I also love the Carol of the Bells

Merry Christmas Darling - The Carpenters

Lisa:cool:

my cmas song of all time is "Carole of the Bells"
I love that song! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter