• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's up with Mickey and Friends parking structure

dletz

DIS Veteran
When we went to DLR on Friday and Saturday night, parking structure was normal. We went yesterday, and they've ruined it. Now after you go up the ramp and get on the level, you immediately turn right and go all the way to the very end of the parking struture (the West end) then you go drive south to the aisle they are currently parking and go east down that ailse and park. When you leave you must continue east to the end of the aisle, then north to the very first aisle, and go west all the way to the end again, then turn south and go the the ramp to exit. This is ridiculous. Was there a reason for it. All levels were like this, and they've repainted the arrows and such to this affect. I've never had too many problems with walking through the parking lots with cars, but now the cars are always coming down the aisle, so now you have to worry about more cars hitting you. Also since you have to go way out of your way, everyone goes speeding down the last aisle. I don't think I saw one car going less than 25 and most were going a lot faster. This looks a lot more dangerous to me.

Does anyone know why in the world they would do this. I have a major complaint with this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter