Whats up with all the Farting ?

I heard that they just installed Anti-farting Radio Interference and Environmental Logistics (ARIEL) technology in the Magic Kingdom.

It gets rid of those perky farts and smells.

Be glad that WDW has made this a Part of Your World.
:yay:

OMG nothing worse then being trapped in attraction queue and all of a sudden... You smell it... Its some strangers gas.... LOL no really it freaks me out, my family teases me bc I have this strange fear of inhaling it..lol

I recently rode the Haunted Mansion. In the stretching room when the lights went out, another guest ripped a loud and nasty fart. You never heard so many people laughing in an attraction before!

That is amazing!!!

The last time we were on Star Tours, our spaceship was full to the brim and someone farted. It was super warm and stifling in there too, which only helped the fart linger.

This thread is the best thing I've ever read on this forum! Thanks for sharing all of these funny stories...

One time we were on the bus back from Epcot going to AKL, and I was standing at the very front, and my mother and sister were toward the very back (crowded bus). I looked back about halfway through and everyone back there looked like there were going to be sick.

We got off the bus and my mother starting pointing at this man, shouting, 'hey, that man was having gas on me, he made the bus stink', over and over again; and wanted to me to do something about it.

What the hell I am supposed to do about it?

One time we were on the bus back from Epcot going to AKL, and I was standing at the very front, and my mother and sister were toward the very back (crowded bus). I looked back about halfway through and everyone back there looked like there were going to be sick.

We got off the bus and my mother starting pointing at this man, shouting, 'hey, that man was having gas on me, he made the bus stink', over and over again; and wanted to me to do something about it.

Wow! Sounds like you mom was really raising a stink!

I Am Asking myself the same question. I don t know if it is legal to spray the air with spray deodorant? just enough to not be nauseated?

Farts are funny, I have a 14 yo boy now and Im relearning what farts are all about.

Whoever shared that link about the rant of eating farts? OMG I had tears in my eyes. That rant was hilarious. and the first post after it, I dont think we are in Kansas anymore ToTo. OMG.

OMG nothing worse then being trapped in attraction queue and all of a sudden... You smell it... Its some strangers gas.... LOL no really it freaks me out, my family teases me bc I have this strange fear of inhaling it..lol

I hope your mouth was’t open!

:rainbow:
:rainbow:I agree with the OP! I have noticed a lot of bad, stinky fumes in lines and walking around the parks the last couple of times too. I have been coming to Disney for many years and don’t remember such a noticeable problem before.

My conspiracy theory: Disney puts fiber or some other filler into their buffet foods so we will feel full and not occupy the table as long or eat as much.
Also Disney Dining plan encourages people eating way more than they are used to.

:rainbow:
:rainbow:I agree with the OP! I have noticed a lot of bad, stinky fumes in lines and walking around the parks the last couple of times too. I have been coming to Disney for many years and don’t remember such a noticeable problem before.

My conspiracy theory: Disney puts fiber or some other filler into their buffet foods so we will feel full and not occupy the table as long or eat as much.
Also Disney Dining plan encourages people eating way more than they are used to.

Your conspiracy Theory must be right!!!!!

Aaaand I just wasted an hour of my life that I’ll never get back , reading this thread! I laughed so hard!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!