what's the worst thing you've eaten at wdw?

The soup at The Wave is actually really good, they even give you bite sized grilled cheese (I think it's brie) to go with it!

That sounds good! Seems like I've read a lot of good things about The Wave. I may put it on the itinerary for next trip. DH enjoys a cocktail with his dinner and you can't get one anywhere in the MK. The Wave is close though.

I'm so relieved to see that most of the signature restaurants have escaped without too many slings and arrows. I've been worried about the food quality slipping because of the DDP, so we're doing mostly signature next trip (except for 'Ohana and Le Cellier - I won't believe 'Ohana sucks now until I experience it for myself, sadly. *sheds a tear for the scalloped potatoes*).

Ohana was wonderful twice in 2008 and once in 2009. We've eaten dinner there every one of our trips and had consistently excellent meals each time. :)

Ohana was wonderful twice in 2008 and once in 2009. We've eaten dinner there every one of our trips and had consistently excellent meals each time. :)

Thank you so much for reassuring me! I loved it in 2004 and I've been concerned about people's poor experiences of late. I'll go into it optimistically, though! :)

Having read this whole thread, I'm pretty sure we have some kind of group consensus that ABC is the worst in the World. This is the reason I love the internet! Now I know not to innocently wander in there for a burger.

Pizza at every place we have tired except for that at Wolfgang Puck Express (which we love).

The buffets at Chef Mickeys and 1900PF. At Chef Mickeys all I ended up eating was the lettuce with Ranch Dressing as nothing else was good.

I wasn't a fan of the shrimp dish at Jiko either. I had been looking forward to this but it tasted like the shrimp had been frozen. I thought for the type of restaurant it was they could have done better.

Oh and the cheese soup from the Canada stand at F&W. I haven't eaten at LeCellier before but if its the same I know not to try it. It ended up going in the bin after a mouthful.

Fortunately we have never had anything that wasn't good... I will remember all of these (except for the Dole Whip, YUM) when we go back!!

I would have to say the chicken dish ar CRT. It was so bland. But to their credit, my son and dh had the pork with mushrooms and that was delicious, as were the desserts.

We have been really lucky and enjoyed pretty much every meal we have had! :thumbsup2 I will say that there is one place that my husband and I refuse to go back to for a meal, but would certainly stop by for a snack. We were really disappointed in the Tangierine Cafe. My husband ordered the meatball platter while I ordered the vegetable platter. Both of us agreed that it was very bland and flavorless. Never again! The best thing about our meal was our baklava. We'd definitely go back for the pastries! Oh and their coffee! :thumbsup2

Having read this whole thread, I'm pretty sure we have some kind of group consensus that ABC is the worst in the World. This is the reason I love the internet! Now I know not to innocently wander in there for a burger.

Wise decision. :thumbsup2

I'd rather naw on one of those hideous looking turkey legs than ever set foot in ABC again. :laughing:

I just finished reading this thread and the only thing I can say is the Dole Whips are not my favorite. But that is my opinion as is all the previous posts are the opinions of those who wrote them.

Just remember if you have a problem while at WDW, don't be afraid to speak up. talk to a manager. The only way to fix things is to speak up while there, if something is not said then the problem can not be fixed.

Grand Floridan Cafe' Lobster topped hamburger. Hamburger was raw. I came down with a virus right after the dinner. Don't know where virus came from but a disgusting raw burger was in my mind as I was up all night in our room sick. Yuck

Chefs de France: I had salmon with ratatouille. That Ratatouille just tasted weird, off, and I did NOT finish it. I felt funny after we ate and that night was horribly ill.

If our bathroom had a camera in it, that film could have gone in one of those teen gross out movies. Nasty projectile things happened which should never burst forth from a living being. It wasn't quite as bad as the dinner scene of Alien, but not far from it.

That was not just the nastiest thing I ate at WDW, it was the nastiest thing I have ever eaten. I have no idea what was wrong with that meal, or if it was cross contaminated, but :sick:.

-Eeyore's Wife

I've only been to WDW three times, so nothing majorly horrible comes to find. I will speak for my mom though and say avoid the seafood and vegetable pasta dish from Boatwrights at all costs!!:sick:

I do have to say that their curry chicken over rice was one of my fave Disney CS meals ever.

Last time we were at the Tangierine Cafe the hummus was way to salty to eat.

And we had the veggie wrap at Pecos Bill's which turned out to be something like lettuce, tomato, and dressing.

The nasty pasta at Sci-fi! Yuck! I didn't think you could even screw up pasta.. :confused3 Guess I was wrong! lol. blek

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter