Whats the one thing that DLP is missing?

great idea again with the jazz bar thing.not really into my jazz to be honest,but still,would be a really cleverly themed place especially in France,the home of the aristocats!

Great movie ride,that a bit like the studio tram tour? i wish that would get some new stuff in it,or a new on board narration-video thing to listen to.
I think i might have read about it,is that the ride where your little train thing gets hijacked by a gangster or something?

TeamJones22 said:
Great movie ride,that a bit like the studio tram tour? i wish that would get some new stuff in it,or a new on board narration-video thing to listen to.
I think i might have read about it,is that the ride where your little train thing gets hijacked by a gangster or something?
Well, I don't really think it's like the studio tram tour - it's all indoors, riding through the scenes from famous films from the past. I could do without the gangster thread running through it though it's fun the first time you see it - but the scenes themselves are enough and, as Erika said, the film at the end is great - I never manage to see all of it as they have 3 screens running side by side with different shots on each one. It's one of our favourites at MGM.

I wouldn't mind a new 3D attraction, but I also love HISTA, so I don't want to see it go. I do wish they'd improve the language headphones for it, though. I feel like I hear the French in the background as loud as I hear the English from the headphones.

I really like the idea of an Aristocats attraction. Maybe something like a ride that's a journey through Paris? Nothing wild, maybe like a Fantasyland-style ride, possibly in the Studios.

I love the Great Movie Ride. For a while, they were going to get rid of the one at MGM in WDW and bring it to DLP. But as much as I love the WDW one, I think a new one would have to be made for DLP. If it's in DLP, it should focus on more European movies. I mean, Mary Poppins and the Wizard of Oz are popular in a lot of countries, but since a huge majority of DLP visitors are European, some French, British, Spanish, Italian, or German movies would be nice. I'm picturing a scene from La Dolce Vita, for example.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter