What's the most valuable thing you own?

Besides real estate or automobiles.
I inherited my dad's very valuable watch. I suspect that's it for me.

I don't have many things worth a lot of money. I guess the most expensive thing I own is this computer.

My wedding rings. After that I'd say our signed Yankee baseball collection. Only 5 balls, but with a Jeter in there it's pretty good - for us.

Probably this genuine coin from the Atocha that we purchased in Key West. It is guaranteed to appreciate. 42349708_10156903245488120_6529588498926665728_o (1).jpg

Disregarding my residence or vehicles, my furnace since I still owe little over $2k. Then my bed, LOL. I don't have much.

I know this isn't true :ssst: :D

I own a Disney collectible pin set that is worth way more than my engagement ring. And would be worth more if I broke it up to sell individually instead of as a set. But ask again in 20 years, and it will probably be worthless.

I was just having a similar conversation with a friend. He is going through divorce proceeding and for the discovery process, he had to list every asset (besides residence and automobile) over $300. He only had one - his iphone!! Whereas the wife had pages and pages of jewelry, watches, handbags, fur, and collectibles.

as for me, probably the diamond i extracted from my engagement ring after my divorce

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter