What's the last clothing item you bought and

wishesuponastar

DIS Veteran
where did you buy it?

I bought a lightweight green top at Kohls. It will be good for Spring.

I don't buy clothing that often because I want to lose weight but I had a gift card so I was happy to find something.

Last week I bought a bunch of tops and a pair of sandals for my daughter at American Eagle. I think for me it was a pair of nike sneakers from Amazon in January.

Sadly, I can't even remember.

But we just bought a Pax Wardrobe from Ikea. I'm getting rid of a ton of old clothing so I sense a shopping spree is on the horizon. :)

Last edited:
A dress, a sleeveless top, 3 long sleeve shirts, 3 sweaters, a necklace and 3 pairs of earrings at Talbots for $87! All on clearance, buy 3 get the 4th one free and I had a coupon for $20 off $100.

A sweater dress from Loft with Christmas money. I have 5 bags of clothes to donate so I'm trying not to buy more stuff but rather make better use of what I have. We have college tuition looming so we're trying to tighten up our spending a bit.

From an LL Bean in Maine I had zero winter clothing and needed some for this winter. We were there, winter was approaching so it seemed like a good time.

wasn't for me.....bought a dress for DGD
for me a red blouse for a cruise

A disney shirt and a pair of shorts at Torrid for our upcoming Disney trip.

A pair of jeans and a few comfy basic t shirts. They came from a plus size store up here.

Two cocktail dresses for special events at Christmas that both came from Sears and a sequined tank and sweater for a NYE party that I got at the grocery store :o (there's a chain that has the exclusive marketing rights to the Joe Fresh line).

Steve Madden boots. They were on a real good sale at Macys and I needed shoes to wear in snow. Though they really weren't really shoes for snow, I said its January and maybe I will get through without much more snow. I think the next day it snowed, so I used them as snow boots and they seemed to hold up okay. Still pretty happy it hasn't snowed much in NY since I got them. And I do like them, look real good and comfy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter