What's On Your Mind? Justin Bieber? (;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limited Edition "¡VENGANZA!" Vest and USB

Exclusive, limited edition bundle contents

9 videos from encore set from 10/7/07 Mexico City show
Exclusive photos of the band from the show
All these photos and videos are stored on a Limited Edition bullet-shaped 2GB unlocked flash drive, which means you can upload the included content on your computer, and download your own content to the flash drive!
A brand new custom-designed ¡Venganza! vest
Bonus - every pre-order includes an instant download of the live, previously unreleased versions of “Give 'Em Hell, Kid” and “Helena” from the show (high quality, DRM-free MP3s)

¡VENGANZA! video tracklist

I'm Not Okay (I Promise)

Cemetery Drive

Thank You For The Venom
The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You
The Ghost Of You
It's Not A Fashion Statement It's A Deathwish
Give 'Em Hell Kid
You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison
Helena

Total Running Time: 37:57

Limited!

I don't know what the starting price was but I don't think it's going to go any lower...

I barely listen to Scary Kids Scaring Kids anymore...I kind of stopped when they broke up :(

How long will you let this go on?
They're drowning you in fear
You're letting your hopes go straight to hell
And I know the end is near, is near!

I need to do more schoolwork...food first!

I don't want cereal anymore. I just remembered I wanted some yesterday but something upset me so I just went to bed...

I love how everything bothers me. The smallest thing goes wrong and the entire day dies.

Headache almost everyday since like, last week or whenever I started getting headaches again...

I hate math...I still need to take the math part of the AIMS test. Somehow got out of it the last three times I was told I had to do it...

Yay it works again. It's on the song that was last playing two days ago...second time I've had problems with it since turning 15 or whatever birthday that was...

Decemberunderground won't help this headache...the second track is way louder than the first...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter