What's going on with Fiasco?

He's going to film school. They're never going to discuss people leaving for whatever reason, so just be happy for Fiasco.

I like how you said this about 3 hours before Pete, on the show, said that Fiasco has moved on but he wishes him the best, will help him, and he will be sorely missed.

I'm not sarcastic here, I just love the irony.

Fiasco was a great addition to to group. Loved that his wife was also involved in many of the videos as well.
His view point seems to be lost in the recent videos.
They really need to add back the married or married with kids view as that is currently lacking.
Julie and Cory can add that piece, but they are rarely in any of the videos.

Sadly, whether by design or not, that seems to happen.
Steve left and was mentioned as he stayed an agent. But minimal.
Charles left without any mention that I am aware of. Loved his videos.
Deni had a nice send off. She is missed and the new additions don't fill her shoes.
Fiasco never heard anything mentioned. Did I miss it?

Sadly, whether by design or not, that seems to happen.
Steve left and was mentioned as he stayed an agent. But minimal.
Charles left without any mention that I am aware of. Loved his videos.
Deni had a nice send off. She is missed and the new additions don't fill her shoes.
Fiasco never heard anything mentioned. Did I miss it?
Pete did mention it on a show and gave his best wishes.

Its always been a point of contention between fans and the Podcast Team about why people leave, are no longer on the show, etc... Even in the recent anniversary episode it was made very clear they are a business and won't discuss. This frustration from the fans goes way back to Shaun and others who were favorites, never seen again, and was never explained.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts