What's going on with Fiasco?

Any news on Corey? I've been thinking of him!
- Kyle
Hi Kyle, Fiasco posted in the chatterati on Tuesday. Sounds like recovery is going well, and I'll defer to whatever further update he wants to give. If you have the availability, check out the live chat, he might be there to say howdy!

(And.... Since I will be in meetings Tuesday, I'll say HOWDY now to Fiasco. So glad you can now hang out in your house, paint a mural, make a coffee cake, binge watch Robotech.... ;) Whatever sparks your Bliss! Hugs and Support)

I hope he’s healing well. We miss you, Corey! Sending you love and prayers for a speedy recovery ❤️‍🩹🙏🏽

I am just following up since the last post was Sept 14, 2021. I am just wondering if Corey's recovering is still going well and he will be returning soon. I miss his personality and input!!
The last I remember Pete saying (don't remember where/when it was, but not that long ago) was that Corey is still on the mend, and starting to do some stuff "behind the scenes", slowly, to get his groove/stamina back. I believe he said that maybe we'd start seeing him in some stuff sometime this month. Of course, any/all of that may have changed, depending on his current recovery status, of course.. Just hope he's still progressing!

Last edited:

thank you for posting this, i am not on instagram. We are all family at the dis and even though Corey doesn't know me, I feel we are all community and support each other when needed. Corey, I am so glad you are improved and hope you steadily become 100% better in your recovery. I am sorry you were so sick, you seem like a wonderful person and deserve good health ahead.

As I said when I saw this news on Pete's FB page - "Fair winds and following seas, shipmate". Glad to see you're doing better, and I hope that positive journey continues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter