Whats Alamo at MCO like?

Portugal1000

DIS Veteran
Need to book my car and going to book to pick up at the airport for the first time, usually get it from Disney Car Care Centre. Best price I have seen is with usrentacar (used in August and last December). They have a SUV for £278 with Alamo. Anyone have any experience picking car up from the Alamo desk at MCO? Do they have an express service?

Thanks

Need to book my car and going to book to pick up at the airport for the first time, usually get it from Disney Car Care Centre. Best price I have seen is with usrentacar (used in August and last December). They have a SUV for £278 with Alamo. Anyone have any experience picking car up from the Alamo desk at MCO? Do they have an express service?

Thanks

Hi, don't know about express service, but have used them the last 3/4 times with no probs. Will check with DH when he gets home.

Jules x

We have used Alamo a few times including this February with no problems. Their Express is a freestanding machine, like an ATm located next to the main desk which you put in your details, but we did not use as the line was not too long. With Alamo you get to choose your own car from the category of car you have booked. You walk down, pick the car you want, load in your suitcases and then drive to the exit booth and she checks your paperwork etc. Really quite straightforward.

Hi
We have never used the express service but always use Alamo, usually DH will wait in line (if there is one - it's not usually very busy) and then I will take the kids and luggage up to the parking garage and wait for him up there (in the lovely Florida heat! :)

I have to be the voice of disagreement on this one.

I have an annual pass and get a 10% Alamo discount (or at least used to, not checked the perks recently) and I still always get my car through AVIS.

Sort of shows my opinion of Alamo... :sad2:

I have to be the voice of disagreement on this one.

I have an annual pass and get a 10% Alamo discount (or at least used to, not checked the perks recently) and I still always get my car through AVIS.

Sort of shows my opinion of Alamo... :sad2:

i've rented from both avis and alamo - i have as many good and bad things to say about both....so if the deal is better, i use alamo...

i mainly use alamo now because i can get all the insurance included for the same price...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter