What would like to banned at Disney world?

Strollers. Even if it was just one day a month, it would be bliss.

:thumbsup2

Totally agree. Now I expect someone to post that Disney should ban people who suggest banning strollers. even for just one day a month. ;)

Grouchy parents making their kids cry. Thats abouy the only thing I even notice about what others are doing.

Practically every day during practically every visit, I witness/overhear a variation of "We've driven 1000 miles/spent $5000 to bring you to Disney World and now you're ruining everything!!!
G.D. it, you're going to have fun whether you like it or not!!!"

Line jumpers though it does give our family some enjoyment when we form a wall and block them.
Off topic .... I wonder if you would consider me a line jumper. I have digestive issues and sometimes I have to run out of a line and find a bathroom FAST. My family usually stays in the line and waits for me to return. I have had people block me, but I have always found a way around them, even with the help of a cast member.

ADR's - I have no idea what restaurant I'm REALLY going to want to eat at 6 months away from our trip. I much prefer deciding at the last minute where we want to go.

Large tour groups - they can certainly be annoying, especially when waiting for a bus and they all jump on ahead of people who have been patiently waiting.

Ipads for photo taking - those things are huge and block other people's view, use a real camera or your phone.

Last edited:
Off topic .... I wonder if you would consider me a line jumper. I have digestive issues and sometimes I have to run out of a line and find a bathroom FAST. My family usually stays in the line and waits for me to return. I have had people block me, but I have always found a way around them, even with the help of a cast member.
I would not. To me line jumpers are one person in line them 5 try to join them. Uh, no. A parent and child are not line jumpers either. Anyone who has been around kids more than 5 minutes know potty needs sneak up on them too, especially in a place with so many distractions. You're good :thumbsup2

People who feel the need to complain about someone else's child riding in a stroller

If the kid is in a normal size stroller, then no one cares. Those huge SUV things take up a bunch of space on the buses and monorails.

During our Easter trip, one idiot dad got angry because a woman wanted her son to sit in the seat that his SUV was blocking.

Sorry, but I think it's funny when I see school aged kids riding in strollers.

If the kid is in a normal size stroller, then no one cares. Those huge SUV things take up a bunch of space on the buses and monorails.

During our Easter trip, one idiot dad got angry because a woman wanted her son to sit in the seat that his SUV was blocking.

Sorry, but I think it's funny when I see school aged kids riding in strollers.

I don't think it is funny I was delayed walking do to cp and my mom had me in a stroller till 8 at least now after years of therapy walking is my favorite form of exercise

Totally agree. Now I expect someone to post that Disney should ban people who suggest banning strollers. even for just one day a month. ;)

Practically every day during practically every visit, I witness/overhear a variation of "We've driven 1000 miles/spent $5000 to bring you to Disney World and now you're ruining everything!!!
G.D. it, you're going to have fun whether you like it or not!!!"

I know! And it makes me sooo MAD! I just want to take the poor child and say "c'mon, let's go have some fun!" And then let the child take lead for just a little while!

People who show up right before a parade starts and squeeze there way into good spots where people have been waiting a long time.

People who yell / chastise CM's for long lines and prices. B/c CM's have control over those things (among other things rude people berate CM's for that has nothing to do with them).

People who want to ban strollers! :earboy2: (PS >> we bring two singles instead of the double).

selfie sticks were banned not selfiies
strollers even the wide ones are needed not all families have two parents
the bubbles are fun if bubbles irritate you disney may not be for you
kids yes need to be there
shoulder sittting shouldn't bother you if you'd actually get to a spot to view the parade before it starts instead of waiting last minute.
the tour
groups paid for their extra privileges not tiger fault if you didnt I've never done a tour but would like to
fast pass+ best thing disney has done love that they removed old system

now things id
personally like banned?
iPads yes those are too big to try to record anything and definitely block views
anyone who complains when make a wish kids or disabled guests get special treatment
people who forget disney is for everyone both young and young at heart

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter