What will you miss the most when DLR reopens?

We will miss Rancho Del Zocalo. Good food and large portions. Very sad this one isn't opening but it's counterpart on the other side is. I can't understand why this one is not.

I will also miss Maxpass. I love that system. So easy to use.

I miss my AP. I hate buying all these tickets and I like to go a lot in the summer. So I am having to curtail that all while paying so much $$$ to go as often as my pocket book allows.

We will miss Rancho Del Zocalo. Good food and large portions. Very sad this one isn't opening but it's counterpart on the other side is. I can't understand why this one is not.

I will also miss Maxpass. I love that system. So easy to use.

I miss my AP. I hate buying all these tickets and I like to go a lot in the summer. So I am having to curtail that all while paying so much $$$ to go as often as my pocket book allows.

Yes to all of this. Zocalo has such a nice outdoor area, I hope it opens by summer.

I will miss Pizza Port. It was always our day 1 meal.

Maxpass
Mickey and the Magical Map
Frozen at the Hyperion (I love the shows!)
Matterhorn (I can't seem to find anywhere that says when it's opening)
Storybookland Canal Boats

Being there, since I'm out of state.

Maxpass for sure. Heck, even legacy Fastpass.

Not wearing a mask.

Much as I like Incredicoaster, I will always miss California Screamin'.

Character meet & greets

MAXPASS times a million.

I will also miss Hungry Bear if it's not open by the time I go. I love the seating there.

I will also miss longer hours. Maxpass and long hours are all I really care about. I don't care about characters or parades and only marginally about fireworks.

I will definitely miss the holiday overlays and castle/small world lights if they don't do them. Also all decorations and the tree at Grand Californian. If they announce they're not doing those things I may reschedule.

I will definitely miss the holiday overlays and castle/small world lights if they don't do them. Also all decorations and the tree at Grand Californian. If they announce they're not doing those things I may reschedule.

I was just thinking about peoples' tipping point - when does it become not worth it to go, especially since we're all paying full price for every day until APs can be purchased again? It's interesting to hear about what is most important to people.

Being there, since I'm out of state.

Maxpass for sure. Heck, even legacy Fastpass.

Not wearing a mask.

Much as I like Incredicoaster, I will always miss California Screamin'.

Character meet & greets

Yes to all of this!!!

This is my miss too and I also don't understand why it's not open, it's pretty much all outdoors.

I love Maxpass but the lines really shouldn't be an issue. They will be long but should move really quickly. We went opening week at WDW and at Thanksgiving and didn't really miss fast passes.

Nighttime spectaculars, MaxPass, and my AP discounts for dining and shopping. But these are minor inconveniences for now, in the grand scheme of things.

Smiling at people.
Me too! I miss it so much!! Although at work I’ve been told I have a nice smile a couple times even though I’m wearing a mask. Lol. I try to be more expressive with my eyes. ☺️

I will miss coke corner. Love a fresh Vanilla Coke! With also miss all the little treats that won’t be available right when they open. But it give me a something to look forward to and a reason to keep coming back! Will also miss Tom Sawyer island. Love relaxing over there while our kids play.

So happy to be back soon!!!

After going to TOD, I already miss the parking lot tram. Never going to take it for granted ever again. 😅

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!