What will you miss the most when DLR reopens?

There’s not much missing for me. I can find enough to have a good time in both parks.

I echo this sentiment! Maybe it’s because I worked there for almost 10 yrs, during a heyday period....and you could really feel Walt’s legacy...Just walking down Main Street in the morning is priceless to me.

The parks closing at midnight - I think I just love night time at the parks, and there will only be 1 hr to enjoy it in May.

You are so right about this one! Since the sunset is so late in the summer, I'm bummed that we won't get much after dark time at all. That's always my favorite time in the parks.

Fantasmic! Our tradition was to always do the Blue Bayou dining package for it our arrival night.

Storybook Land boats.

Longer evening hours.

MaxPass.

I'm not planning on returning until November so hoping the wait will pay off and more things will return... at the very least better operating hours and all the dining open!

I won't be able to go from Canada but if I was.... I would miss doing some of the rides at night, mainly the jungle cruise (love it at night) as well as Big Thunder!!!

I’m just glad they are finally opening. But yeah, no masks would be great. I just spent a week at WDW and those masks were torture.

The guy that's always sitting on the porch on Main Street. With AP's gone, all those every-day fixtures won't be there. Like the Cosplay Couple and the Clapping Guy (although I thought he was annoying).

The guy that's always sitting on the porch on Main Street. With AP's gone, all those every-day fixtures won't be there. Like the Cosplay Couple and the Clapping Guy (although I thought he was annoying).

The Porch Potato!! I spoke to that guy once. Apparently there are several of them, and they had special buttons made for themselves that say "Porch Potato".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!