• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What will 2yo DS like at Epcot FW?

Dana_Buckley

Mouseketeer
DH will want to see Innoventions, and I'm sure we will do Living Seas, but what else should we take DS to in Epcot? We will be seeing alot of shows already at MGM, should we still see Food Rocks? Any other? Thank you! Only 10 days to go!!

I guess it depends on your child's temperment and attention span. My ds 3 1/2 now has always seemed to enjoy Epcot FW. Living seas, dinosaurs at energy, cranium command, Spaceship earth. He basicly will do anything we do. We have been several times since he was born 7 wks., 18 months, 3 yrs., and will be going again in October. The other day he asked if we would be doing all his favorite rides. Hope you have a wonderful trip.

just a couple more sugestions. Try the living with the land boat ride, the fountians to play in and if you are there at night, he will love the light up sidewalks. There are things at innovations he will like.I can remember this tunnel for kids to climb through and see all kinds of under ground insects. I would try to book a meal at Garden Grill or if it's in the budget, The coarl sea. Both would be big kid pleasers.

Jordan's mom

Just got back with ds (2) and dd (8) ~ and dh!

ds loved the water fountains to run thru!

Wonders of Universe is brightly coloured and has an old class Goofy movie!

Test Track exit had lots of cars!

GG Ice Cream Social was a favourite! 2 year old ate free! See Mickey, Chip, Dale & Pluto!

Living Seas always fun fun fun! Especially the splashing wave!

Space Ship Earth a hoot!

We spent hours in FW!

In World Showcase, even my 2 year old loved KIDCOT!

HAVE A BLAST! Sandra

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter