What to do when the weather is cool?

Psychodisney

DIS Veteran
Looks like our weather for the upcoming week is fairly cool in the Bahamas.:sad1: I don't see much swimming happening. What are your favorite things ot do on the ship when the weather is cool?

We were on the 4 day Wonder last week and were able to swim. The pools were heated to 80-83 degrees. CC water temp was 75. A little chilly at first, but fine after you got in for a minute. :)

I was on the cruise the first week of the New Year and it was cool and breezy. You just went from the pool (heated) to the hot tub and then dried off quickly and went inside and changed. No one went in the water at CC the day we were there, It may have been warm enough in the water but the wind would freeze you on the way out. It was a great hanging out in the steam rooms at the spa.

The cruise always has things to do, so there is no need to be worried about not bein entertained! There is always a movie, a show, etc. My daughter and I had a good laugh checking in on the younger girls learning all the moves at the High School musical event. The Disney people do a great job of entertaining you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter