What time does ESPN close?

CaliforniaDreaming

#1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert
Hi everyone! ;) We'll be staying at BWV on our summer trip, and I'm wondering what time ESPN closes? I want to make sure there is a late-night dining option! Also, can you call down & order for take-out?

Thanks! ;)

I think they close at 1 a.m. and operate on a limited menu after 11?????? We usually see a huge crowd there when we walk back to YC after later dinners at FF. We have gotten wings to go before but it was during the day.

I believe the limited menu includes wings, nachos, maybe a sandwich or two, soup and salad? It's been awhile since I've been there past 11 and ordered food, but I know we did get nachos once.
BW has an overnight room service menu which is limited; I do know that the wings from ESPN are on the BW room service menu, but I do not know if they are on the overnight one (although I do think they are).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter