what the heck?

jk and ek

Mouseketeer
ADR window opened up 10 minutes ago for a trip being planned in december (early december, predicted crowds are relatively low), was online right on time and....NOTHING we want to book is available?

and we aren't looking for super hot ticket places.....we want like a dinner at rose & crown, art smiths, etc and lunches at tusker house....what the heck is going on??? in all the trips i've planned, i've never had trouble getting what we want around the general time we wanted 180 days out. i'm super confused.

I don’t know what’s going on. My luck was abysmal. I didn’t get one thing at a preferred time, and the web browsers wouldn’t work at all, only MDE app.

My DH and I stalked the webpage all evenings and have a tentative plan, but it was surprisingly hard!

its the first week of december, a historically lower (everything is relative, i understand) crowd time...i've never not been able to book ANYTHING. even when we went last year during spring break we were able to book what we wanted with relative ease.

I'm having the same issue. Also the 180+10 window is not open for me. I check in on 12/2, and then switch resorts on 12/4, and nothing past 12/4 is open for me, however it is highlighted through 12/9. We are looking for some big ticket ADRs, but also some easier ones.

Something weird has been going on for the last couple of days with these early December reservations. I don't think it has anything to do with the time of year/SWGE/etc because I had no problem with dining availability for November, even during Thanksgiving week. I've been having some luck if I mess with party size, refresh to "lunch" instead of a specific time, and then refresh BACK to the specific time. Keep playing around and things might pop up. But I think this is a system issue and not an availability issue.

6am EST.

the window opened. but unless we want to eat every single meal at nine dragons and/or dinner at 4pm every day, nothing has availability. its super confusing.

oh i take that back, i was able to book the highly desirable 50s prime time cafe for a lunch on a monday (no that's not sarcasm, why do you ask? haha)

I'm having the same issue. Also the 180+10 window is not open for me. I check in on 12/2, and then switch resorts on 12/4, and nothing past 12/4 is open for me, however it is highlighted through 12/9. We are looking for some big ticket ADRs, but also some easier ones.
ADRs are booked separately with split stays unless you’re DVC, and even then you need to call and have them book anything after your first stay.

The website can certainly be glitchy. I would sign up for reservation finders. It's possible with some of the holiday events those times just haven't been loaded yet into the system. I would keep checking

yes i am aware its a busy DVC week but that doesn't explain why people were able to book things/find availability during MUCH busier times like thanksgiving week and i'm finding next to nothing for anything except extremely random times of day and even then for hardly any restaurants.

Try selecting specific times, instead of “lunch” or “dinner”. There was a glitch I had a few weeks ago where it would only show a couple of times if picked a meal category, but if you selected a specific time then everything would populate.

My window 'opened' on Saturday, but I still haven't been able to book anything online. In the end, we were able to get some bookings by calling. ADR's in Epcot associated with the Candlelight Processional have no availability at all. i tried and tried to get a dinner reservation at the Rose and Crown for 2, but no luck. Apparently, you can book CP packages as of July 3, so I expect that we should be able to book R&C by then.

the web browsers wouldn’t work at all, only MDE app.

I'm having the same problems. I was only able to book for 12/2 on the computer, but I could book for the entire stay on the app... I had my phone in one hand and my iPad on the other working on two reservations at a time. I was able to get everything we wanted, but we weren't after some of the more popular reservations.

My window opened on Saturday for half of my trip and Tuesday for the rest and I had the worst luck trying to get anything. I ended up okay, but it took hours, and that is no joke! Hope you can end up getting a few things that you want, and remember to keep checking back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter