What sport do you usually put on that puts you to sleep?

shep

Let me tell ya about our 2008 trip out west...
I have to admit I turn golf on and it usually puts me to sleep..
I Love to golf but the announcers are always in whisper mode..Woods needs to sink this birdie putt to win
YOU GUYS ARE IN A BOOTH, NOT STANDING BEHIND MR. WOODS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

Golf, bowling, figure skating, car racing. football.
sleep2.gif

Originally posted by shep
I have to admit I turn golf on and it usually puts me to sleep..
I Love to golf but the announcers are always in whisper mode..Woods needs to sink this birdie putt to win
YOU GUYS ARE IN A BOOTH, NOT STANDING BEHIND MR. WOODS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

I TOTALLY agree! DH loves to play and watch golf. It is sooo boring and those whispering announcers drive me crazy. :crazy:

It's not a sport (argue with me if you will, but it's NOT a sport), I don't put it on the tv (my SO puts it on), but I'd have to say NASCAR.:rolleyes:

I enjoy going to a baseball game at the ball park but on the TV...snore!! I never watch golf and I agree with browneyes about NASCAR.
I don't hate all sports on TV.......I LOVE hockey!!

BASEBALL! You can start to watch, take a nap and still catch the ending.

As for NASCAR, how would you like to drive a 3600 pound race car 400 or 500 miles in tempatures well in access of 100 degrees F? Not to mention the concentration it takes to stay out of trouble and win a race. IMO, of course!

I'd have to say either bowling or the billiards tourneys that ESPN shows sometimes. Great for a good snooze.

Hockey. Seriously. It's not that I think it's boring, but the "white noise" of the constantly cheering crowd helps me drift off to sleep. :)

I love watching live Baseball matches here in the UK - but because they are live, the first pitch is usually about 1am UK time - so if I stay up to watch it I usually last about 3 innings before I fall asleep!

Auto Racing!! Not because I find it borring but because my Father raced most of my life and my bedroom was over the garage so I fell asleep to engines alot of my life. I would go to the races (Norwood,Seakonk(spelled wrong) ect.. ) And I wold fall asleep!!!

ps: Browneyes I do disagree it is a sport!! (IMHO!:) )

Football! I love football but for some reason I ALWAYS fall asleep during the 3rd quarter (I guess the half-time shows are boring):p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest