What restaurants are on your "must" eat at list?

We liked Margaritteville especially the nachos. Liked the Hard Rock. I liked what my husband had at Mythos (a mushroom appetizer and a pasta dish), but not what I ordered too much (I had the Buffalo chicken wrap). Was disappointed in Emeril's which shocked me because I was so looking forward to it. I am a big fan of Emeril, but I have had much better meals at home. The dessert was good there though, although the banana cream pie tasted just like my families recipe (which is very good). What I should have done was ask the waiter what he would recommend.

nhrenee...thye had the continental breakfast buffet when we were there in April. It ended fairly early. I don't know if htye served both buffets at the same time or if the full buffet starts after the continental buffet is over.

Of course, I always hit Mythos a few times when I'm down there.

But it's the rare trip to Orlando when I don't swing by Pebbles to have their Chicken Vesuvio, regardless of what diet I'm on.:rolleyes:

Sha_lyn,

That's a good thought. I wonder why the waiter had'nt heard of it? You just never know!
:rolleyes:

Originally posted by vickylan
So Barry --
I guess you don't like Mel's Diner?

(wonder if Robin will invite you there for lunch)

If she does, then she will never see Spider-Man again! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter