What park do you spend the least time in?

Park you spend the least time in

• DHS

Votes: 254 51.1%
  • AK

Votes: 148 29.8%
  • MK

Votes: 26 5.2%
  • Epcot

Votes: 86 17.3%

• Total voters
We didn't even GO to DHS this trip lol
TSL was not enough to draw us in, sadly

I voted DHS. The last three times my family visited Disney we didn't even visit that park. :rolleyes2 :( It's just not our thing anymore. I remember the last time going, before our son was born, the only rides we REALLY enjoyed were RnR and The Great Movie Ride. I can't do ToT.....my motion sickness just won't allow it with the sudden drop. And I can't even remember the other rides that were there back then. I hear the Toy Story Land really rocks....but I don't know, I can just do without a visit to that park.

I would like to bump this to see if TSL has helped Dhs a little bit and changed peoples view.

Still DHS.
Even with TSL, can't spend a full day there.
Maybe after SWGE opens, it will change.

Changed my vote. My kids loved TSL. They also loved the entertainment portions of DHS - Jedi Training, Indiana Jones show, Citizens of Hollywood. They were really not that into Epcot, though I will say in fairness that Epcot was seriously MOBBED one of the days we went, and we basically ended up not doing any of WS. Maybe my answer will change if I go back and the crowds are a bit more manageable.

Last edited:
We didn't even GO to DHS this trip lol
TSL was not enough to draw us in, sadly

I fully understand persoan preference but not to go!! ToT, RnR, SDD (just because its new and to see what it is like) TSM, StarWars, Lion King Show, Those are all worth a trip to HS, in my opinion.

In the past, it has been DHS - but it really wasn't the park's fault, if that makes sense.

On our first big family trip, when DS was about 5, DHS was unfortunately the victim of the "Day 3 Curse" (we were tired, and a little grumpy, and needed a break). DS was too short for Everest and TOT, not terribly interested in the shows, and to top it off, he briefly got lost in the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground! It just all added up to us feeling like it wasn't really our park.

So on the next couple of trips, which were shorter, we skipped it. As DS got older and more interested in thrill rides, we added it back in, but it always seemed to be the park we "squeezed in" - a short day when we had non-park dinner plans, an evening after a water park, the morning of our departure day...

But we found it was really growing on us - TOT had become a favorite of both DH and DS, we liked the "feel" of the park, and we were so sorry to have to cut it short two years ago that we made sure to plan a whole day there on our recent trip...then DH wasn't feeling well and we left early. :( (DS and I did go back for the evening, but we still don't feel we quite did the park justice.)

Mine was originally AK until I discovered so many wonderful things about it! HS is our shortest stay park even with the addition of TSL.

Mine was originally AK until I discovered so many wonderful things about it! HS is our shortest stay park even with the addition of TSL.
We do DHS at least part of 2 days b/c of FP tiers. We don’t wait in line so we plan at least 2 mornings to FP things. We also like the dining. We like Hollywood Brown Derby & do Hollywood & Vine for DS. But, AK we spend one day there per trip. It’s probably about the same amount of time b/c we do 1 full day at AK.

We do DHS at least part of 2 days b/c of FP tiers. We don’t wait in line so we plan at least 2 mornings to FP things. We also like the dining. We like Hollywood Brown Derby & do Hollywood & Vine for DS. But, AK we spend one day there per trip. It’s probably about the same amount of time b/c we do 1 full day at AK.
I wish I could do RnR for all 3 FPs. If so, we would definitely go another day as it's one our favorite rides! We try to get there at RD and ride a few times and then do our other FPs before we go. I've always struggled with dining there. I make a HBD reservation but then cancel it every time. Maybe I will consider it for lunch again on our next trip. SDD is cute but we wouldn't ride it without a FP, We really like TSMM though.

DHS is the park we spent the least amount of time in on our trip in November and will probably be skipping altogether on our trip scheduled for this October. We definitely enjoy it but my children aren’t to the age where they enjoy roller coasters and Tower of Terror and there’s only so many shows a man can sit through in one day.

We may pop over for the breakfast at Hollywood and Vine, though. The girls loved the Disney Jr Dine!

We have spent more time in DHS since TSL opened than we had in the prior five years combined.

But it's still the park we spend the least amount of time in overall.

AK. Love the rides. Really love the rides. But not much else. We live close to a world class zoo, and we go a lot, so the animals are not a huge draw for us. We're done with AK by mid afternoon. Flame Tree for lunch is a must, for us. I consider the spare rib meal a bargain for WDW.

On the flip side, tho, DHS is probably a favorite, whereas a lot of ppl consider it not so great. I think out of our 5 day hopper trip last Nov, we wound up going on TOT 12 times. We are SW fans, and we love the shows and rides there. We stay at an EP area resort, so getting to DHS is simple.

So interesting to see the variety of comments!

Our last trip (with younger kids), was MK x 3, DHS x 2, and one day each at Epcot and AK.

On day 3 of MK, we actually did few rides, and instead tried out Sorcerers of the MK and the Pirate Adventure scavenger hunt (3 or 4 times!)...I know i felt a little “meh” about a third day, so I was happy to try some new experiences!

We all love DHS...we did several M&G which we’d never done before, so it was great to have two days there!

We are doing 8 days on our trip this year, and I haven’t quite decided what the breakdown of days will be. I think we will probably do two days at each park.

Our first trip before we had kids was 2 days at AK, MK amd Epcot, with only one day at DHS, so I guess for us, some depends on the group dynamic. Usually it’s been two days at MK and Epcot, with one days at the other two.

So interesting to see the variety of comments!

Our last trip (with younger kids), was MK x 3, DHS x 2, and one day each at Epcot and AK.

On day 3 of MK, we actually did few rides, and instead tried out Sorcerers of the MK and the Pirate Adventure scavenger hunt (3 or 4 times!)...I know i felt a little “meh” about a third day, so I was happy to try some new experiences!

We all love DHS...we did several M&G which we’d never done before, so it was great to have two days there!

We are doing 8 days on our trip this year, and I haven’t quite decided what the breakdown of days will be. I think we will probably do two days at each park.

Our first trip before we had kids was 2 days at AK, MK amd Epcot, with only one day at DHS, so I guess for us, some depends on the group dynamic. Usually it’s been two days at MK and Epcot, with one days at the other two.
I agree it is always so interesting to hear everyone's favorites! I think it also changes over time too.

When we first started going, I though EP would be a one day visit, but my whole family loves EP, and it is my youngest DS's favorite. We will plan 1-2 mornings there but will visit many evenings especially if staying at an EP resort. I was not all that interested in AK, but now I have to go 2 days (not all day though-it's too darn hot in July lol).

I thought we would love TSL, but it's just ok. Maybe once GE opens, we will spend more time in HS, but we will see. I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, but it looks like fun.

MK and HS. We like Epcot most and AK second most. HS will probably bump up after SWGE. MK, with college aged kids, we just aren't into all the much. Blasphemy...I know!

In a typical week, we will hit MK once and HS once. Though past few trips we didn't even make it into MK. Then Ak will be twice and Epcot is 3 times or more (may do half day at AK or HS and then back to Epcot). Next trip, over 1 week, I have...MK twice, HS twice, AK twice, Epcot FP booked once but plans to hit Epcot 4 times. But we are staying at BLT and we never usually stay at MK resorts (mostly at BWV) so we are heavy on MK this trip (for us).

Last edited:
2 years ago it was HS, with a 3 yr old there was very little do do and we skipped it entirely.
Last year it was AK, mostly because my 4 yr old couldn't or wouldn't do most of the rides (no FOP, Primeval Whirl, EE, Dinosaur) and he wasn't very interested is most of the performance groups. Personally I could easily spend a full day there, just not with him.
For this year's trip I'm planning to spend a full day at MK, 1.5 days at HS, and a 1/2 day at Epcot. May add a 1/2 day at AK, may not.

DHS is always our short day, and i could do without it altogether but my kids love ToT and RnR. We spend multiple days in all the other parks each trip, but only one at DHS. I really liked the GMR, now that it’s gone I have even less of an incentive to go there. We aren’t Star Wars fans either. Haven’t seen TSL yet, though I don’t think it looks that amazing. Guess I’ll find out in about two months!
Same here So disappointed they removed GMR! We are not Star Wars fans either and the Toy Story land was so crowded when we were there we went in rode Slink Dog with a FP then left it. We enjoy Sci Fi, RNRC, TOT and the fireworks. That's about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!