what others rave about and you just dont get it

It's funny that on this thread, and others, that everyone comments on the pink color of the turkey legs. Mind you, I'm not trying to sway anyone at all, but the pink color is a result of the smoking process. We have a smoker and even though most meats come out pink, the flavor is amazing!!! Pink is good y'all!
But I agree about Duffy......Just don't get it! But, to each his own huh?! Because I simply LOVE a Dole Whip!!!! But maybe you just have to be a fan of pineapple?! I guess that's why Disney is so diversified!

3. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique- I absolutely hate the makeup they put on the little girls. I think they are prettier with a natural face. Plus in the summer, some of the girls look miserable in their Cinderella dresses and sweaty makeup faces.

BBB TOTALLY CREEPS ME OUT! :eek:

I am glad there was reviews of the turkey legs. We get very very good turkey legs not far from home and would be very sad if we had flavorless ones in Disney.

The talk of rides reminded me of that we all though Snow Whites Scary Adventure was very underwhelming. It was so so outdated. It needed updating/replacement.

1. Soarin is borin!
2. Hate dinoland except for the Dinosaur ride.
3. Fantasyland expansion. Are you serious? That is the Disney answer to Harry Potter? It is cool but not cool enough.

1. Wishes

2. Tinkerbell

3. Dinner buffets.... Breakfast ones are good, dinner seems to lack a lot.

4.illuminations

5. DHS, it's not a must for us. In fact if wreck it Ralph leaves before our may trip, were skipping it for sure.

BTW I love Duffy!!!!!!!! And the citrus dole whips.... However I didn't have one last trip.

I thought I was the only one! It's just shops and restaurants. I guess I expected more.

I'm curious what you expected it to be. I've never seen it described as anything other than shops and restaurants.

Dole whips, hands down. Nothing you can't get at a shopping mall. I just don't get what all the fuss is about.

I've never seen pineapple soft serve at a mall. (And yes, I know it's not actually ice cream. ;))

Because I simply LOVE a Dole Whip!!!! But maybe you just have to be a fan of pineapple?!

I've always wondered about people who say they don't like Dole Whips and then say that they don't like pineapple. Why get a Dole Whip if you don't like pineapple? (And yes, I know that there are other flavors, but to me it's not a Dole Whip if it's not the pineapple or pineapple/vanilla swirl.;))

I'm curious what you expected it to be. I've never seen it described as anything other than shops and restaurants.

I've never seen pineapple soft serve at a mall. (And yes, I know it's not actually ice cream. ;))

I've always wondered about people who say they don't like Dole Whips and then say that they don't like pineapple. Why get a Dole Whip if you don't like pineapple? (And yes, I know that there are other flavors, but to me it's not a Dole Whip if it's not the pineapple or pineapple/vanilla swirl.;))

Dole whip just isn't anything special, whether you like pineapple or not.

This exactly!

rluey29 said:
3. Fantasyland expansion. Are you serious? That is the Disney answer to Harry Potter? It is cool but not cool enough.

This is not Disney's answer to Harry Potter, Disney doesn't have to answer for Harry Potter. I seriously doubt HP has hurt the attendance at MK.

Most of these I totally disagree with (I seriously love basically everything at Disney World), but here's mine...

Space Mountain.

The DL version is my favorite ride EVER, and when we went to WDW for the first time we were so confused. It's too bad the WDW version couldn't get the amazing upgrade DL got.

Duffy is lame. Need to do something with Disney Speedway.
Really like, Zebra Domes, citrus swirls, dole whip, soarin, AK.
Great thing is not everybody is the same.:lmao:

We didn't like the food at Liberty Tree Tavern and Garden Grill.
The characters were great at Garden Grill but that was it for us.
We like other restaurants that many people don't.

That's the great thing about Disney, lots of choices on rides and food for everyone.

Dole whip just isn't anything special, whether you like pineapple or not.

It's special if it's not served anywhere in your area! You simply can't get anything like it here in Virginia Beach. I'm a navy brat and we spent many years living on Oahu. For me it simply brings back so many wonderful memories of living there. I just love fresh pineapple. Once again: To Each His Own!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!