what loop?

landryfam

Mouseketeer
I need help choosing a loop for 35 foot travel trailor with 2 slides that is pet friendly.

the 300 loop looks like a good pick...beach nearby, comfort station, playground, and bus stop all in one area!

Would my camper fit in this loop...I have seen some post that say it is a tight fit. I just don't know how big of a camper is too big :confused3

Any advice and pictures to put it into perspective is greatly appreciated :)

We have stayed on 300 many times it is tight but I have seen some big Rv's there.

I have stayed in the 300 loop with my 32 ft TT with 1 slide
yes some sites maybe tight but depends on the way you like your site i don't like a totally open site i like to get a little shade helps keep the TT a little cooler for the dogs only bad thing is it makes more pine needles on the awning and roof but the 300 loop is nice its close to the lake if you fish there is a spot by the back of the loop were you can fish by the canal i caught three bass right where the spill way goes from the lake into the canal

we were just in the 1400 loop (don't think that is a pet loop normally )
(no doggy bags) really nice sites we requested 300 they wanted me to take a 600 that we looked at and said there was NO way we would fit so they put us in 1414 very nice size and lots of space good luck and enjoy the fort

We have a 37' 5er. I reserve a preferred pet loop. I always request the 300 loop. I've been placed in the 300 and the 500 loops. Both required skill and patience to get set up. Anyplace is gonna be tight with a large rig unless you've requested a premium loop. Its really the luck of the draw with what site you will get. With the new changes(premium) it might be best to just let it up to the site assigner to choose the best spot.:confused3

We have stayed in the 300 loop with a 40 ' MH. We got back in but it was tricky. If you get the site by the walkway along the canal there's a little more room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter